Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever lose a job for someone else's mistakes?

They did not abide by their own rules and regulations. Why should a member scam another member without a stiff penalty meted on him. That is a high level of injustice in action...

Yeah, that's very correct. I was very disappointed with their judgement over the case because I expected them to at least give the guy of an impending ban warning if he doesn't comply but they didn't. The only thing that I concluded was that they had interest in services the guy was paying for using their forum and that's why they didn't want to lose him.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, that's very correct. I was very disappointed with their judgement over the case because I expected them to at least give the guy of an impending ban warning if he doesn't comply but they didn't. The only thing that I concluded was that they had interest in services the guy was paying for using their forum and that's why they didn't want to lose him.
That goes to show that some people could be getting some prefencial treatment because of the job they offer to the organization. It shows that there are no justice in the world, if rules can't be followed..

That goes to show that some people could be getting some prefencial treatment because of the job they offer to the organization. It shows that there are no justice in the world, if rules can't be followed..

I do not think that people losing their job due to someone's else's negligence is a quite common thing until or unless you are directly or indirectly responsible for something bad. if you have carried out your duties and responsibilities properly, then there should be no way you should be held responsible for that.

I do not think that people losing their job due to someone's else's negligence is a quite common thing until or unless you are directly or indirectly responsible for something bad. if you have carried out your duties and responsibilities properly, then there should be no way you should be held responsible for that.
Many times people are penalized for doing something they ought not do. Many times too it could be a little mistake that can be corrected without anyone getting sack letter.

Online platforms are run according to the whims of the owner. I was once blocked on a platform for "trying to verify my account too many times." They had such a tedious system for verifying accounts, yet they blocked me just because I attempted too many times. If you work on online jobs, you will be losing job or income source without doing any mistake.
It's among the disadvantages of working online with not having work securities. You may wake up one day and the website owner will take it offline. There's nothing you can do if he never puts it online again. If you had money on the website, it's lost because you won't recover it.

A lot of them are too quick to judge and generalise on every worker. It's why they will sack everyone working without doing an in depth investigation. It's a worker who doesn't know his or her right would accept the wrong ruling in their decision without challenging it.

Well, in my country, there are many people who are not aware of laws. Moreover, even if they are aware of laws, they may think that it may just be a waste of time to take a legal action against a person and this is why they let them go and this is where they take advantage.

In my 10 years of working online, a lot of sites closed down without paying me. The biggest amount I ever lost was around $1300. However, before the site closed, I was also paid $400 per month on average for many months. Working online can be very risky because you cannot suie anyone when you are denied payment. That's why you need to work on your own projects.

Well, I would say that it's something that's more likely to happen when people are working in groups. So, when another person makes a mistake that's going to affect everyone in the group, they are all more likely to face the same punishment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds