Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
The only thing that I have worked for besides money is experiencing. I always want to have an experience about the thing that I do so I decided to work for experience which was very short time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never worked with a charity organization before but I have worked with my community before when we were trying to make the environment clean
Really, likewise me too I have never worked for a charity organization before apart from money, because the reason why I join online work is to make money not to work for charity organization.

No, I do not remember working for any other thing besides money. But If the reward for the work would be a useful product to me then I would not hesitate to work in order to receive the product.

Aside from money, I was given Amazon gift cards that I cannot spend in our country. Or maybe I can utilize them but haven't figured out how yet. Today I'd try to do some research on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds