Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

Yes, l have done few volunteer jobs for church activities, as a way of contribution towards the development of the church and it's congregation. I taught few people how to make beads without being paid but my payment was in form of prayers and gratitude.

Advertisement Placeholder
Same here. My sole aim for the mean time is to atleast become financially stable and I hope to achieve that soonest. Then I will surely help out those I can no matter how little because that's what is expected of everyone
Seriously to me a lot of things does not really matter to me because in this modern age money is what is needed to handle most of these things. people should rather be focusing on how to be financially stable ,then they can have an opportunity to help and do things for humanity.

What people fail to realize is that there is more to life than Money, learning to put smile on people's faces is worth more than money

I can only engage in working for any company or platform without expectation or money if at the long run I will benefit something tangible

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
Money has always been the only thing that I've been working for all my life in fact I don't think that I have worked for any other thing outside money because I don't see any reason to work for any other thing that does not have to do with any money.

So far, of all the places I have worked, both offline and online, the reward has been monetary. I am paid salary for my offline work. In bizdustry I am paid in crypto which is money. In PTC platforms, I am paid monetary form too, and so many other platforms.

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
I have not had to work for anything apart from money.
A friend had to wash a man's car for a month and got paid with a new tricycle.

Yes.
During the pandemic, I had to work to get some products i wanted for my business which i could not afford.
The job i did was way easier than having to pay the amount i could not afford.

Work for a charity it becomes so part of me because I worked for several times I got paid with prayer which is I know it will later comes to be the best for me.

During my industrial training whist still in school, I picked up a gob in an accounting firm that didn't pay monthly stipends which didn't really matter as the sole aim of picking that job was to gain experience in journalizing accounting entries.

Right now my position or condition is not so good, so I may not work for free for anyone, unfortunately. I am already unemployed and if I work for free, then my situation might get worse.

I work for charity course because I believe in giving back to the society. I don't feel good anytime I see people suffering around me. this is the reason why I am striving hard to make more money so that I can give back to society
You have really tried working for a charity course but for someone like me I would never work for a child because because I have a lot of money issues and have a lot of bills to settle so I would rather work for money rather than working for a charity course.

I can work for charity with my free time. This is a way of me giving back to the society. I try my best to join community service so as to help people in need with my time and resources.

Apart from money, i've worked and I was paid with gift cards.
Nice one, I have always wondered how gift card works. I have never really made use of anyone and there was a particular time I had interest on them. Do they have a specific kind of wallet you can use in holding them like you do crypto? Or are they sent directly to your email like a voucher or something?

Nice one, I have always wondered how gift card works. I have never really made use of anyone and there was a particular time I had interest on them. Do they have a specific kind of wallet you can use in holding them like you do crypto? Or are they sent directly to your email like a voucher or something?
They sent the gift card directly to my email like a voucher and i sold it in exchange for money. I don't know if they have a specific kind of wallet you use in holding them though.

Sure l have worked for someone for the sole reason to just learn from him not for payment or anything but to be more skilled in the the craft that he does that I needed to learn from , which I’m forever grateful I did

It will be a great experience and pleasure working for a charity organization but I haven't had such an opportunity because I'm always busy doing stuffs that brings me money day in day out😊. During my post tertiary program I worked with my team members for a community development which didn't involve money and this was done by organising free lectures in public schools, keeping the markets clean, etc

Sometimes I volunteer myself to work for the community service. All the things we do should not be about money only. We should all try and make life pretty much easier from everyone else. That's one of the reason why we are in existence.

I am currently working as an online teacher for a business college. This semester, they have decided to appoint me as Program Chair of my Department. They never mentioned any perks or additional compensation for the position and they haven't given any. Hence, I am receiving nothing but more responsibilities for the appointment. I have wanted to reject the position but something clicked. The reward is the position itself. It is something that I can use in the future to haggle for a better position and higher pay in another school or organization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds