Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

Well, I haven't worked with a charity organization before but sometime when I was in boarding school, I did help our principal repair some of his electronic device as I was close to him and he relieved me from the burden of going into manual compound cleaning with other students

Advertisement Placeholder
I have actually never ever help charity company prior to I function where I could be paid out certainly not where I can't be actually paid out, readies to function where you could be pay out therefore to perform one thing along with the cash.

I have always worked for money. If I am not getting paid in cash (or crypto currency), I will never consider working. Why should I work if I am not getting paid for real money.

Yes! I have.I once worked for my aunt has a chef in her restaurant.She was pregnant then and always feeling nauseous,I offered to help till after her delivery.I love cooking and experimenting with recipies,so it was fun for me.

I do not know if this counts but then I know that I have ever worked in a charity organisation before for free in order to help the community build some things.

I have never worked in a charity organization,but yes I have helped my boss carry out some jobs of which I should have been paid but I didn't receive any thing.i told him I didn't want anything

Last year I did some pro-bono work for a ngo and it did feel refreshing to work for something other than cash rewards. I have since made a mental note to do it every year

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
Yeah if I could remember I've worked for some organization of people like that but in the end, they didn't pay me in money but what they paid me with is what am still enjoying now till date so is not always that we work we should be expecting money I guess.

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?
I believe life is all about given, you must not necessary receive payment for everything you do, some time I do assist in community clean up and make sure the environment is clean

I haven't really worked for anything other than money because I don't think they're there is anything that I can get that use of more value than money because we all need money to survive in this life as it has been come the most valuable thing that all humans need to survive.

I have ever worked as a community health volunteer for a while without pay. It was such a great charity work that enabled me to meet many people in the field which I studied for in campus. I also joined many NGOs though it.

Seriously, there is no way you would expect me to be wasting my time for anything that would pay me money for my time. Unless the task will give me connection that will still put me in a good position to earn money at last.

Sure! I've engaged in volunteer word like teaching and sensitization. Also, I have sold and marketed some products which augmented my income.

Well, in my country, the level of income of people is already low. So people do a lots of work for less money. So i do not think that anyone in here has ever worked for a really good amount of money. Employers take advantage of people in here. So they kind of "work for free' in the sense that they already get paid much low wages for the work they do.

Nope. I always insist on getting paid. I get your point, I think there are several people who get rewarded with different items asides money and they are good for it.

Yes several times, for different persons at different times and there is always a special feeling and joy that comes with it especially when you get the exact end results after the job

When I worked or will I say answered questions for a paid survey program back then, I was being rewarded with gift cards but the thing was that they weren't only small in value but they weren't so useful in my country I had to sell them for peanuts

Well, I haven't worked with a charity organization before but sometime when I was in boarding school, I did help our principal repair some of his electronic device as I was close to him and he relieved me from the burden of going into manual compound cleaning with other students
Well I've never worked for a charity organisation before but if I have an opportunity I think I will tried it out. but for now I'm just concentrating on how I can work to raise the required money that I need to start up my life to a reasonable standard.

Well I've never worked for a charity organisation before but if I have an opportunity I think I will tried it out. but for now I'm just concentrating on how I can work to raise the required money that I need to start up my life to a reasonable standard.
Same here. My sole aim for the mean time is to atleast become financially stable and I hope to achieve that soonest. Then I will surely help out those I can no matter how little because that's what is expected of everyone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds