Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Worked for anything besides money?

I wish I heard same opportunity back them in school where I will tutor my junior owns and there parent will pay me but not the work that pays me now is my online earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Aside working for money, I have worked with a team of construction professionals without get anything although I did it voluntarily, and was happy I did.

I've worked several times and get paid. But some of the offline works I do is very stressful, at my current stage i don't do work offline to be paid .

Have you ever been paid in something else for the work you've done? Maybe it be a gift card to a store or restaurant, or maybe it was an object that you get to keep for the work you did.

In the past I have worked for products. I've gotten video game consoles, games, movies, books, and other electronics and fun stuff. What about you?

in the offline part yes, I was offered other things worth the money and I accepted. in the online part I have not suffered so far. :)

If you're referring to maybe a charity work then I guess I got myself engaged in one lately. Its just an offline job that required my strength and I was actually doing it for the handicapped, so I charged them nothing

Anyway voluntary worked without payment is goog but belief me it wouldn't move as it suppose to be if it doesn'ttotally involves any money

I have not been paid with anything rather than money,most of the works I do I usually earn money from it,apart from helping other,and when I helped anyone I don't demand anything.

Rlyes.
During the pandemic, I had to work to get some products i wanted for my business which i could not afford.
The job i did was way easier than having to pay the amount i could not afford.
Really?
I have never worked for any other pay other than money. Except if it is a charity work which I can't tag a 'job'. If it is a Job, then I have to get paid with money.

I haven't really worked for anything except money I have not really found one yet but I remember working as a medium to secure a place of my own not easy but it's was worth it apart from that nothing else

There was a time I was thinking of receiving my affiliate earnings with gift card on Amazon associate programs. But I need to change my mind when I was able to open a foreign account to receive my earnings. If not I would have received my Amazon gift card they used to purchase things on Amazon store.

I have rendered various services to individuals and organisation for several other things like a good recommendations to boost my marketability.

I have been paid with card for completing simple task of some sites . There are many sites that pays with gift cards for performing some task on the sites. The name of the site is enlumi.

I believe that life is not supposed to be completely about money and as such I sometimes volunteer to do work in order to gain experience or to just provide some kind of humanitarian aid.

I have volunteered in a lot of organisations before that was aimed at making life better for people for free because I believe that life is not just all about chasing money.

I have volunteered in a lot of organisations before that was aimed at making life better for people for free because I believe that life is not just all about chasing money.
what was the purpose which you have work there before,I think everyone work for money,even what we are doing here right now we post for money so money is the first thing that come into our mine when starting working,I cant spend up to 6hours for nothing rather than money,except forum posting which I come to learn and communicate positively thou when the rewards come I may likely receive it but my primary goels is to contribute good and quality post

I have not worked for any charity organizations to gain anything besides money but I have once or twice done some community work which ofcourse, I wasn't paid for. This was totally voluntary on my part.

I have never work where I Will not been paid because I like to work where them will pay me, any website that I am working I will like to be paid please I don't work for charity organization.

I have never work where I Will not been paid because I like to work where them will pay me, any website that I am working I will like to be paid please I don't work for charity organization.
Yes everyone work for the seek of money there is no way which you will work and expect to gain nothing what was the essence why you work.so I also work for money and I think money is what I will use to buy connection and other working instrument,so I do work for money except forum which am using to learn

There were a couple of times in which I had to volunteer to some activities in order to touch lives and I think that this kind of things are even much more important than the pursuit for money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds