Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Don't let's deceive ourselves. A bad idea is bad idea. You need to direct and conserve your strength on better ideas. If you use your energy on those things that you see as a positive ideas

Advertisement Placeholder
The business being bad is enough reason for the business not to succeed ,because hard work may not be able to help the situation ,the situation lies on the root of that business because that is the most important thing in the success of a business.

Actually it seems somehow alot can happen and it might be actually successful but been using a bad idea to do a business shouldn't be a first priority in business . The rate of it been successful is low .

The business being bad is enough reason for the business not to succeed ,because hard work may not be able to help the situation ,the situation lies on the root of that business because that is the most important thing in the success of a business.
Yes, it depends on the condition and situation of the business which you consider bad. But if the business can be enhanced for recovery then I would say that hard work can do it. But hard work without creativity can only fail most of the time.

What do you mean by this question? Bad business idea successful with hard work? Hard work is like fire that is used to cook food, if you put an empty pot on a fire, do you think food will automatically enter there?
You have really said the truth and nothing but the truth because there is no way we're by anyone can be able to become successful running a bad business idea no matter how competent a manager the person is because a bad business idea will always remain a bad business idea and no one can make it to become successful.

No amount of hardworking can turn a bad business idea into success as far as I'm concern because in the first place it said bad when something is bad you don't expect something good to come out of it just try and turn it good and see better results.

Sure, with hard work a bad business idea can still get remediation to become a good and successful business at the end of the day if all necessary measures are put in place to remedy it

Last edited:
I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
It depends on what your definition of bad business, because some business you think they are bad ones may be the one some people are using to eat and earning much profit from it as well.

Tho is actually a very tricky question as it has chances of going both ways depending on the how bad the idea is. But the chances of success though are slim.

Tho is actually a very tricky question as it has chances of going both ways depending on the how bad the idea is. But the chances of success though are slim.
Yeah very possible things can still go sideways too and come back to spell doom for the resources put in to try to make that already gone bad business good again.

Yes, it depends on the condition and situation of the business which you consider bad. But if the business can be enhanced for recovery then I would say that hard work can do it. But hard work without creativity can only fail most of the time.
Even with that it is going to be difficult when the business is bad, i mean the planning,bad location, sometimes recovering the business might even take so much money and will even be better for you to start up a new business.

When the idea becomes a success, it is no longer a bad idea. If the idea does not succeed, it will never be a good idea. Whether the idea is good or bad depends on success and failure.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

Nothing in this life is impossible to acheive , I have seen a collapsed business getting renewed because the new owner reveived the dying business with a lot of hard work and dedication.
[automerge]1625505318[/automerge]

Nothing in this life is impossible to acheive , I have seen a collapsed business getting renewed because the new owner reveived the dying business with a lot of hard work and dedication.

Yes, in business, hard work is strongly needed; it can resurrect any dead business back to success. Hardworking is a secret to success with everything in life that one has to do. It can give you a nice reward as well.
Hard work but not done smartly can also result in bad result. I'm not saying working hard is bad or wrong but if working hard is all good, then bricklayers should have been the richest in our world..

You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used
With hard work a bad business idea can never be successful because the idea is the most important ingredient in order to make a business successful not that hard work.

It is true that hard work is the backbone for a business to thrive. But putting all energy and hard work into a bad business seems odd. It's like the business program to fail or condemned totally but you think hard work can reshape it. Why would anyone dally over a bad business in the first place?

I really don't know if hard work can make the bad business idea to be very successful. What if what a bad idea to others is good to you, or what is good idea is bad for you. I think they are working hard with their idea because for them the idea that is bad for me is good for them.

Yes of course, because for a successful business to work require hard work in other for the business to move very, so for you to be successful in business require hard work.

I don't think hard work can turn a bad idea into success but changing the idea and hard work can make it a success because what is bad at the beginning will be bad till end in the business world.

Nothing is impossible, provided you have been able to learn from previous experience. It would be very much possible to work on making your business grow again.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds