Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

You should work smart, not hard. Hardwork is a really good thing; however, success with hardwork alone is not a guarantee that you will be successful. There are many people who are working from 9 to 5, yet they are not successful. So a bad business idea with hardwork might be partially successful, but you really need to think critically before making a decison when it comes to business.

Advertisement Placeholder
This can be both true and also false, because there are some business that are just bad, or poorly planned and it's doom for failure, no matter the hard work out into it. But some other businesses can be harnessed by more hardwork.

If a business idea is bad and not implementable, then it's advisable for the person involved to look for another business to invest his/her money, time and energy because the business will definitely fail. Unless the plan is not to be in the business for long, rather to just grab as much as possible and leave, else there's no reason to stick to a bad business idea.

A business idea that initially may look sour may turn out just fine if properly managed. Though starting up a business with premature ideas may lead to huge losses or set back. The idea hass to be put to work. If it won't work it won't then comes the need for an alternative.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Sure, it can be successful if the energy is channeled very well to the right part but you have to be very hardworking.
[automerge]1618438368[/automerge]
I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Sure, it can be successful if the energy is channeled very well to the right part but you have to be very hardworking.

Concerning the topic at hand, yes i would say hard work pays alot so also does a business idea.. Hardworking is a key to been successful in everything one has to do in life. Hardwork is not enough though, you need a workable plan

What such business with a bad planning needs is not hard work alone . The business needs to be readjusted and built to solve the present challenges in the society. Hard works comes after a redesign

Yes with hard work your business can be successful this is because all business made hard work and time, but hardwork is not all it takes for business to be successful. You need to know more about the business.

A bad business can't succeed because despite the hard work it is meant to fail and if its an illegal business the person would be jailed for creating such business

A bad business idea is a good example of failure, I don't think hard working can make a bad business idea successful. because no matter how hard you try the business will continue to fall

No matter how good a business idea may appear to be, if it is not backed up with the necessary hard work and commitment, it will fail in no time.

A bad idea is a bad idea, why waste energy and effort in a business that the foundation is already weak? What if the business later doesn't come to pass? Would it be worth the hardwork

Hard work is very pivotal for a ANY kind of thing you would want to do in this life and that includes business. You should put maximal effort especially when you are just starting to ensure that you do not miss.

There are times where you just have to come to terms with reality, once you realize that a business is not feasible it's best to avoid it than trying hard to make it work out.

A bad business plan and idea no matter the amount of hard work put into it cannot make an already bad plan work.A realistic feasiable plan is what is needed to push any idea forward.So a bad work man,even if you give him the right tool will not make any progress.
[automerge]1622299172[/automerge]
There is amount of hard work that can turn a bad business idea that has been conceive on a wrong foundation to work out.The idea need to be reaccesed or possibly changed.Because you will just be building somethig good on a wrong and faulty foundation.

Last edited:
This would go down a lot to luck in my own opinion. So I think the chances are there that the business would be successful but this chances are very slim even with the hard work.
[automerge]1624348742[/automerge]
To me this is always going to be a 50 50 chance because you will need an extra bit if luck to do this because hardwork in its own is not all that matters in it.

Last edited:
Hard work is not really necessary for a business to succeed but what is important is proper planning and smart working, a bad Business has a higher chance of failure,you really need to change your plan and strategy.

You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used
You just said it all. Though hard work pays, but there are cases whereby hard work would just be a waste. As the foundation is already faulty. Lets say for example while building a house, and a mistake is made at the foundation. Now no amount of hard work and correction at the top can change the mistake made at the foundation. There needs to be a correction in the foundation to achieve good results.

An idea is like the foundation of a business and if the foundation is shaky then you know there would be a problem that why I wouldn't advice working hard for a bad idea

A business idea that initially may look sour may turn out just fine if properly managed. Though starting up a business with premature ideas may lead to huge losses or set back. The idea hass to be put to work. If it won't work it won't then comes the need for an alternative.

A bad business idea will most likely fail due to various reasons and a good business idea might also fail if a person do not plan properly. It is always good to plan properly and then implement the idea you have in order to gain success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds