Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

The phrase "working hard" pisses me up nowadays not because I am lazy but because working hard is not the way to get rich and be comfortable.

For instance look around you, I am sure you know atleast one person who is very hardworking, they could be a close friend, neighbours, it could even be our dad or mum. But look at them, sometimes when you hear them speak, some will tell you they have been working for twenty years, some thirty and some fourty and above years with nothing to show for it. All the money they got from working hard are only used to cater for their family and pay bills, after all this they have nothing to show for it after long years of working and sweating.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hard work is the driving force for success and at such with hard work one can become successful if he or she puts in hard work into what ever he wants to do. According to the popular saying no food for lazy man.

Hard work pays a lot but when putting in a wrong way it will not pay you so it have to be in a right way when you have a business idea and that business idea is not good enough there's no way that you will succeed in it that's why you need to seek for the hand of a consultant that will be able to help you to put you through on how you can turn into become a successful ideas.

Hardwork have the capacity of turning and changing the image of the business positively.
I strongly believe in hardwork as a power weapon to yield productivity. Extended to bad business plans.
@Adexgrace no doubt hard work is a weapon to yield productivity but the possibility of changing a bad business plan is what I still can't picture.
when the structure and model of a business is faulty, the business will collapse it's just a matter of time.

According to my own point of view working hard can never make a bad business idea be successful because the first factor of business is the business plan this is what will make the business move forward. with this business plan a business is being well organised

In my opinion, I don't think a bad business idea can become successful no matter the effort that you put in to make it successful because for real it's a bad business idea and so therefore there's nothing you can do to make it successful. Take for instance, you were to start the sales of pork meat in an area whereby they don't eat pork meat, that in itself is a bad business idea and there's absolutely nothing you can do to make that business work.

Hard working is the Kay to success, your can turn a bad business idea to good with hard working, you need to stay committed. You need to be up and running. Commit your time and your money also. It will be hard to achieve but you can achieve it if you work hard

Through hard work we gain experience. It helps us to discover many new things. This experience enables us to think carefully about how to solve a major problem and achieve success. There are no shortcuts. Hard work is the key to achieving this. It teaches us discipline, dedication and determination.

I don't think hard work is a guarantee for a business to succeed. I have experienced it myself when I had a business because I am a certified hard worker according to my previous employers. When I had my business I was spending all the hours for the success of my business but I was not lucky enough to be granted that wish.

The contribution of hard work is immense in anything someone wants to do and going by that I expect that a failed business can be revived with hard work and also that person need to properly discipline his or her self.

To start with, what is the meaning of bad business idea? I don't think there is a bad business idea, hardwork, proper management, adequate funding and marketing is enough to make any business successful.

Firstly, business idea is very important to be considered when ever will start a business, we should let it be a good/right business idea, then we should make a good/strong plan for the business, after that we should now be hardworking with smartness, in which to get a better results. But any bad business Idea will waste effort of hard-working.

Yess hardworking is the best tool for sucess,,if you work hard you will definitely get success.. Hardwork should he practiced towards a venture you know will surely make your hardwork worth it.
It is the secret to success

It’s very funny how people think that hard work is what determines or what brings success and how people work hard but, smart work brings about success but that’s by the way. So I have come to believe that no matter of hard work can make a bad ida successful
hard work Complimented with the desire to Achieve,Determination, and Always Being Motivated To Get After Your goal,it makes success becomes bigger.

There are some vital aspect of business that need to be in place for a business to thrive,and not just zeel and hard work.The technical capacity to properly handle administration and finance is one.The right technology and a good customer aqusition strategy is another.

I don't believe there is a bad business ideas, business are just business irrespective of what you are trying to do asking as it's going to be profitable and impact and be helpful to people. There are many people out there into businesses they don't even have any ideas about but they keep trying to make it work out by putting in more efforts to it, so generally hardwork pays now matter what, especially in business. So like I said earlier you can only be doing a wrong business but there is no bad business and putting in hardwork on something shows that you want that thing or business to work out. So yes with hardwork even a wrong business can become a successful business on a long run.

A business plan nor idea without hard work will struggle and may perish but hardwork without a business plan will succeed so hard work is a key to successful business because hardwork definitely pays

Hard work is needed in a business. most people says hard work leads to successful business but i disagree with them . This is because hard work without smart work can equally bring the down. the business manager needs to work smart for the growth of the business.

It is very correct.. actually the ability to success in a business is by hard-working,being focus and seriousness in a business is what makes business grow,and business experiences matter alot also,if you have the skills of following up or directing a business,,it must surely grow..

Hard work will surely make a business progress to its next level hard work as always been a driving force you can achieve what you set your mind to with hardwork and good focus hardwork coupled with a good business is a sure banker

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds