Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

Hard work can lead to results, and often seems to. That's only because so many individuals work hard to be competitive. What ultimately generates the performance they enjoy, meanwhile, has very little to do with the initiative they hire. Hard work is not the secret to success.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes with hardwork and prayer , a bad business idea can be successful because they say nothing is impossiblein life, if you make a mistake in your business and it lead to loss, all you have to do is sit tight and re strategize n focus.

There are a lot of people who have got away with a bad product or a not so good product because they had excellent marketing, it might not always be the case with you though so it is adviceable you go for a business that has a high potential for growth.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
Hard work really pays but no matter how hard you worked if you fail to plan your business very well before going into it, then get ready to plan to fail. So hardwork works hand in hand with a good business idea

The word bad business idea says it all, a bad business idea may not be successful even with hardwork because the business idea has not followed the rules of business selection and set up, a business should be something that should solve the problems of people far and wide and if this is not met, it is definitely a bad idea, the hardwork should concentrate on turning the idea into a good one coupled with restrategizing techniques.

What really make the business idea to work is not the idea itself. It is the hard work and tenacity the owner put into it that makes it work out. You may have a nice business idea and no hard work, the business would crumble. But putting hardwork and business idea together. The business would succeed.

Yes with hard work a bad business can be business, hard work is the key to success, to everyone who put hard work to their buss is very good and it will be a good result. More over if you are not hard working you may not be successful in business, so is good to be hard work

It is important for beginners to know the competition first. Knowing who the competitors are and what their market share is should be at the top of your list. Keep in mind both current and potential competitors. Evaluate the value and quality of their marketing campaigns, online reputation, and products and services.

None, hard work to business, is like cleanliness to hospitals, it’s a given.
You will have to work hard no matter what you do. But hard work is not enough. It’s not enough to win over a competitor that is using a new technology that helps them provide a cheaper alternative, or bring more value faster to the market..

With hard work I'm not sure bad plan can work for a business this is because plan is just like an architectural sketch for a business when you deviate out of the plan it doesn't work out and when the architectural sketch which is the plan is bad then there is a problem no matter the hard work that you put in place you will never achieve success.

My answer is no. That will be a way of putting yourself out to suffer. Your ideas must be feasible and easily monetized for your hard work to pay off. Running helter skelter will not change a bad idea into a profitable business.

Even with your hard work, a bad business idea will surely fail. Imagine when you are heading to a wrong way, even if you are taking the greatest speed ever, you won't be landed in your deaired destination. So no matter the amount of hardworking, it will never result to success.

I think if a lot of hard work is done, the business that goes bad goes into loss, it can be turned into profit.Hard work is required. Hard work pays off. For a job that is at a loss, the business will be profitable if it is done too hard and too old.It pays off, so it takes a lot of hard work to make a business successful

I am a software engineer looking for a remote job with a company in the United States. What are some tips for me?
tl dr: You should try touring.com. I am Vijay Krishnan, founder and CTO of Touring.com, based in Palo Alto, California.

Hardworking is something different while bad business idea is something else. To me there is no correlation between the two and since you know the business is a bad one maybe because of the location, customers or your product then I wonder why the hardworking since its a bad business idea it won't work

We need a good business idea or plan for a successful business .but apart of this work hard is also necessary.a good business plan without hard working means nothing.but if you have a bad business idea but later you realize and change it with your hard work into new and successful business plan ,it might work

Hard work pays very well. The is no way a business can strive without being hard working. Not just being busy moving up and down should be regarded as being hardworking but putting in every best to overcome all the challenges on your way.

You just have a valid response. If the strategy and mode of operations is not solid, then hardwork will only bring fruitless results. Hardwork only pays when the right strategies are used
Exactly my point. Hardwork is very good and beautiful but it must be channelled towars the right venture so that one won't waste his effort doing a fruitless business.that is it, work smart and not anyhow

Hardwork and not giving up is the striving force that propels any business, venture or enterprise. In the course of working hard we should not take for granted the little things that can add value to the business.
[automerge]1613209390[/automerge]
Hardwork and not giving up is the striving force that propels any business, venture or enterprise. In the course of working hard we should not take for granted the little things that can add value to the business.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
There is everything is possible just need to work hard and do your best no idea is bad just you have faith to improve it and get success if you work hard you will definitely get success whatever is the field or business hardwork brings you to towards success

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds