Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

With Hardwork, Can a bad business idea be successful?

I do not know what you mean by a bad business idea. I believe once you have a business idea and your business can help people solve a particular problem, if you work hard, you achieve success in the business

Advertisement Placeholder
The percentage of a business plan to succeed with a bad business idea is very low,but as it is,with hard work and loyalty towards the business,in the process of indulging in business activities,the bad business plan will be identified/detected,and new plans will fall in place to enable business success.

I do not believe this that it will actually work because if you're having a bad business planning and you did not organise your business well there is no amount of hard work that can actually make your business to succeed because proper planning is the real deal when going into business.

Hardwork no longer works much. Working smart is a hundred times now better than hardwork. Creating a nice business idea is an example of working smart and thus is the foundation. Everything you will do henceforth will depend on the business idea you first implemented. If the foundation is bad the rest of the building won't hold no matter how hard you try. If the foundation is string then there are high Chances of the business succeeding.

Any reasonable business man needs to be a hard-working person,the facts is that without working hard attach to the business idea your struggling can never be successful.

Yes of course, with hard work and determination a bad business will grow and bloom. People think mistakes are bad but mistakes make you learn and know what you didn't know so you will learn from your mistakes and know what you are not doing and watch your self grow

When you say something is bad it is bad no matter how much you polish it. Wisdom demands that one should exert his/her energy on such a business because it will eventually ends up in effort in futility. Make sure that what you're investing in is feasible.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

With Hard work, Can a bad business idea be successful?
if you have bad idea for doing a business then this habit drop you in business i think you need always be positive and good ides for a business and why you think about bad idea it unnecessary think for bad ideas.

Yes with hardwork a bad business can be successful, beside before you even plan of opening a business, despite the level of your business either big or small ,your always need to be hardworking in all angles of the business.
[automerge]1613209900[/automerge]
Yes with hardwork a bad business can be successful, beside before you even plan of opening a business, despite the level of your business either big or small ,your always need to be hardworking in all angles of the business.

I don't think a bad business idea can hit success even with hard work. The reason is that, if the foundation on which the business stands on is week, then , there is a strong likelihood that every other decision the owner if the business takes will be bad and eventually precarious.

I see so many young entrepreneurs willing to take over the business space with much vigour, but they lack the necessary skill sets. Even the business idea put forward is not top notch and not implementable. When counselled not to pursue the idea they will say to me " the business plan is perfect and it will be a success".

remembering a saying that even if you work hard on a bad business idea, it will eventually fail. Only when it will fail is unknown.

Having a bad business idea can not be salvaged by any means because it will still crash. No amount of hard work can be done to change the fate of a bad business ideas.

Hard-working is not the only quality that determine the success of a business. having a good business idea we have a positive effect on the growth and profitability of the business. Bad business idea means no matter what you put in place it will always lead to loss, so no amount of hard work will turn that around unless you drop the idea and embrace the new one that will make money for you in your business.

What do you mean by this question? Bad business idea successful with hard work? Hard work is like fire that is used to cook food, if you put an empty pot on a fire, do you think food will automatically enter there?
Hardwork does not automatically make things go well in business. Hardwork should he practiced towards a venture you know will surely make your hardwork worth it. A lot of people were their effort on something fruitless.

It’s very funny how people think that hard work is what determines or what brings success and how people work hard but, smart work brings about success but that’s by the way. So I have come to believe that no matter of hard work can make a bad ida successful
Hard work pays but a bad business idea is still a bad idea any day any time. If hardwork was the only or cardinal determinant in being successful most business will be flourishing even in bad times. A lot of factors determines if a business succeeds or not.

with hard work bad business idea will eventually bring forth a good business idea. After learning from the mistake on how to go about a business... They are no bad business, Just the timing might just the wrong

Through hard work we gain experience. It helps us to discover many new things. This experience enables us to think carefully about how to solve a major problem and achieve success. There are no shortcuts to success. Hard work is the key to achieving this. It teaches us discipline, dedication and determination

my answer will be a very big yes why because over the years before have made a lot of money through making bad through lot of bad business with management making but mind you they seem a lot of money from it all that matters is just a hard work termination and everyone that's in the apartments next to someone can become a very can be a very good business for another so it only take time so that's it

It depends on how bad the business idea is, if the business idea is bad bad like very bad then no matter the amount of hardwork you put into the business, you would only see a small amount of success. But if the business idea is just a little bit bad, them with hardwork you can have a good business venture from that poor business idea.

It doesn't work much any longer. Smart work is better than hard work a hundred times now. Creating a nice business idea is an example of operating intelligently and is therefore the basis. Anything you do from now on depends on your first business idea. If the foundation is bad, no matter how hard you are working, the rest of the building cannot last. There are high chances of the organization thriving if the base is rigid.

In my own point of view, there’s nothing like a bad business idea. Every businesses has its own time and season. Hard work brings out the best of every businesses. However hardwork alone doesn’t bring out the best. Hardwork coupled with intelligence makes a business flourish

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds