Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

Yes. I can invest all my fund but it can be in the same place. Putting all my funds in one investment is like putting all my eggs in a crate. If there's a crash nko? Then no egg to eat again. Investing in different places is the best.

Advertisement Placeholder
No matter how much money you earn, the amount you invest each year should be based on your goals. Your investment goals not only provide you with a target at which to aim, but they also provide the motivation to stick with your investing plan.

I can't invest all my funds cause investment most times is a risk and person needs to be taking risk wisely this days anything can happen.. So you invest a little and save the rest

If I were that your friend, I will never invest all my lifesaving into poultry business because the business has a lot of risk attached to it. The birds may die as a result of diseases and so many other factors that one can never foresee coming, so all poultry farmers are very big risk takers as the business is fraught with so much risk. In such a business I cannot invest all my life savings instead our diversifying into so many other businesses.

As a young person, you might decide to invest all of your money in stocks due to the higher returns. Your portfolio will be more volatile, but overall you should see a greater return in the long run. Then as you get older, you can diversify and allocate some of your money into bonds or other investments.

Investing only into one business is too risky.
Bro any thing you do in life involve risk, in any business you do there must be some element of risk in it check it, even the business you do in your shop involve risk cos anything can happen, so it better I take the risk in Bitcoin am make ones and for all.
[automerge]1613164273[/automerge]
No I will never invest all of my money that I have gathered and collected in my wallet why so many effort because this will put me at risk of losing all my money in a moment that I will never never be bear so I will wish to invest one third of my total earnings to reduce the risk of losing money for even if I lose money I will not be so much depressed
Yes you can invest one third of your earning in other not regret when you're plans did not work out as you planned it, but remember that your Bitcoin will be safe in your wallet nobody the key to unlock unless you allow such to happen.

Last edited:
I can't just invest all my money instead I will Invest some and keep some. Like If my income is 100% I will invest 70% and I will save 30% so that I will be using that on some things if I want to. If you invest all your money that means when problem comes your way it will be differecut to solve

Although I really love agriculture greatly , my answer will still be no that I cant invest all of my money on agriculture because I simply believe that you shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket no matter how secure or safe the basket is.

Investing is powerful as it helps to see into the future. So it's always good to save to invest than just to save alone. Investment is key in life. It's a part way to Wealth. Investment is access point to breakthrough.

I can't invest all my fund because there will be no way for me to survive, what of if the business don't work out so how will i survive. So its not possible, even if there is possibility that the business will go according to plan, i will still not use all my money.

Investing funds is determined by the kind of business one is going into, as I can only invest all.myThe finds in a business if I am 80% certainty that the business will yield a very high profit and the life span is longer that any usual short term interesting businesses formed by small firms.

What will you do when a business partner advises that you go with the whole $500 as there is a high ROI involved by doing so? This is the question I would want to get answer on since most of the business decisions that will be taken won't depend on me alone.
A business partner doesn't bear the risk, you're the sole bearer of the risk and so they shouldn't tell you how to run their invested capital.
The deal still stays, they get their agreed roi at the end with influence on how you run your work.

A business partner doesn't bear the risk, you're the sole bearer of the risk and so they shouldn't tell you how to run their invested capital.
The deal still stays, they get their agreed roi at the end with influence on how you run your work.

I agree with you on this. The thing is that at the end of the day, if the business suffers a setback, not all investors will be calm to hear you explain yourself not minding the fact that their suggestions contributed to what happened in the business. So, there's a need to stand your ground when you are sure of doing the right thing.

I agree with you on this. The thing is that at the end of the day, if the business suffers a setback, not all investors will be calm to hear you explain yourself not minding the fact that their suggestions contributed to what happened in the business. So, there's a need to stand your ground when you are sure of doing the right thing.
I'll blame the business owners when it comes to this one. What were you expecting when you told an investor that his money is secured and that's full time capital returns should things go sour? You weren't expecting a bed full of roses, are you?

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No not at all, its not advisable to lay all your eggs in one basket because something unpleasant may occur in the future. He should invest part of the money he has on him and start small and see how the business progresses before investing a huge amount

Investing all your funds at once should be a bad idea incase you need more money in an urgent situation and you are in dire need of cash. You can invest little amount of money and leave the rest in your bank.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No, I won't poultry business is very risky therefore I can't invest my life savings, sometimes all the birds will die. I would rather invest a part of the money in the poultry business then invest the other part in another business with less risks

Investing all your funds is not an advisable thing to do because after investing all your funds you don't know whether you will be running on a loss or profit so it is very hard to contribute all your funds and still end up losing it is very painful so it is better not to invest all than losing all

It is a very bad thing to investigate all one's fund into a business which you are not sure whether you will have Profit or loss in the business
So it is better to invest small and lose small rather than invest all and lose all

It will be quite difficult for me to invest ally fund, but if I calculate the risk and it is worth taking then can risk all my savings, there are some risk that is worth taking that way to maximize your profits, but it has to be a very highly calculated risk.
yes i agree with you. it's not a good idea if you invest all your fund in one time. Maybe you will lose all funds or maybe you will get some more profit as you don't get usually but it's not a wise idea to put all funds in one-time investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds