Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

A wise saying suggest that you don't put all your eggs in one basket. So also is the fact of investing all your funds in one business. I wouldn't do that. I would rather invest part in another business that gives profit. This is because the business needs you to pump more funds into it for survival.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the event that the risk is high, at that point so are the odds that you'll lose your cash, at any rate temporarily. In the event that the risk is low, at that point you're practically 100% sure to keep or develop your cash.
In the event that the "reward" is high, you'll bring in loads of cash. In the event that the "reward" is low, at that point you will not bring in heaps of cash; truth be told, you may even lose a smidgen of cash

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
The only business i can invest my all on is agricultural business because you wont have any cause to blame yourself, venturing into poultry business, fishery business, and pigery business will always yield a positive outcome for you.

Even with all the advice that as a young person you should invest your money, it is not wise that you invest all the money because it is bitter to admit that not all businesses prosper and you do jot know of any emergency that might arise the next day.

Poultry farming business is a very good business provided that you are well grounded in the technical knowhow of the business. Investing all your funds in a business that you are not totally sure of it outcome is a very risky decision to active at.

It is set senseless to invest all your money. Investment should be done with about 30% of your money. Investing all your money is senseless and don't make sense because the investment may go wrong.

No, you don't invest all you've made for life even if the investment or business is super legit, we should have reserve to carter for future emergencies.

I'd never invest more than 50%. What if the chicken (or other animals) fall ill cause one of those outbreaks periodically happen? What if crops get hit by unforeseen bad weather? If 50% is not enough for that kind of investment, I'd try one less expensive I'm able to deal with.

Investing all hard earning savings into any investment is like taking the highest risk ever, because if the business didn't go as plan one could commit suicide because of it. So to stay safe invest what you could lost.
In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.

It is not advisable to invest all your funds in one business,it is like putting all your eggs in one basket. If the business don't go as planned you lose all your funds which may lead to depression

To me, it is not advisable to invest all your funds. this is because, investment is all about talking risks. this can really lead to either gaining or losing your funds. this may may bad to a person who investment all his or her funds and it comes to losing.

I don't is wise to invest all your funds when investing you need to be careful never to invest all your funds, because is not advisable to invest all your funds.

I don't fancy my chances of putting all my bread in one basket, i need to be diverse and invest wisely, save some and spend some for personal needs.

We should invest what we can afford to invest and not investing all we got for life, that's detrimental, we might lose it all when such investment scheme crashes down.

There are some investment opportunities That looks so good , but no matter what you should know that investing all your funds is not a food thing to do as ir might fail.

Only a foolish person will Invest all his or her money. It is always advisable to invest about 30 to 40% of your income and save some percentage.

Lol, investing what you can afford to lose in the volatile market. If you can't afford to lose such amount you shouldn't by any chance try to trade or invest in crypto.

I've noticed I'm the kind of person that likes to have a backup in case things don't go as planned because that's life, so I wouldn't necessarily invest all my funds in an instant

I wouldn't ever thought of that at first I will prefer to save a fraction of my money and use a fraction also for investment and business so I wouldn't want to end up blaming my self .

It is good to invest but it would be very unwise if you invest all the money you have because the investment in itself can stall or you will need cash yourself to spend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds