Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

It is not a good business idea to invest all your funds in a single line of business. If the business should fail, all your funds will also go down with it. We should always invest smartly in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can never go about investing all my funds In a business just like that. It can't be right. As a matter of fact, nobody in his right frame of mind will do a thing like that because it just don't make sense to do

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No matter what type of business it might be, it’s not even advisable to invest all your funds on any business.If a business is really good and has like 100% success rate, i can invest 50% of my funds

My advise is that no matter how well you think you know a business, start small, what I simply mean is that if you can start with millions and also start with thousands start with thousands and grow to millions.

It is quit true that poultry farming can be very lucrative and a good business to go into by its own right. Before i would even think of investing at all, i would try and get enough knowledge about it, no matter how lucrative it is, it is still a business and every business has it risk. And i would try as much as possible not to invest all that i have on it . Based on past experiences.

No will not invest all my funds for any business. That is a catastrophe waiting to happen if one will do that. What then will one leave on if he invest all if his funds into something he is not even sure about?

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part
You made a good and wise decision as a business man and an investor , its not good to risk all you have one investment and its better to have a reserve fund to fall back into when something goes wrong.

It is not a good business idea to invest all your funds in a single line of business. If the business should fail, all your funds will also go down with it. We should always invest smartly in business.
Yes, as the saying goes to not put all your eggs in one basket still runs true until now. Especially in stocks and crypto investment it is foolish to concentrate on just 1 stock or 1 crypto coin. When that commodity crashes in price then you may lose even your shirt.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
I cannot invest all my funds in any project , the poultry farm looks as a good one but even though we shouldn't risk all our money cause we won't get fast profits .

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part
I don't think that it's a wise choice or decision for anyone to invest all their funds into an investment platform no matter how profitable with that there investment platform promises to be because they're always going to be risk in all investment opportunities just as there are potential of you making huge profits from the investment.

Why will anybody want to invest all of his or her funds? Investing all your funds in a business or project will only translate to you been left without any fund to take care of your basic needs this will make such an individual to end up borrowing funds and get even more indebted. And it will also affect the growth of the business one intends to run.
And its not like you are very sure about the investment. Anything could happen. Imagine investing all you have only to find out it didnt go as you had planned. You would be completely lost with no where to start afresh from. And like you said could lead the person and the business into more depts.

Well investing your all in to something like that must be lucrative and profitable but with the sounds and looks of things it's seems and feel that the poultry isn't really a bad idea

I cannot invest all my money in one type of business, I can share the money into different businesses. But I won't still put all my money in a particular type of business.

Will you invest all your funds? I think this idea as been drag over and over again and to me, it is not advisable to invest all the fund one have. Instead, one can make it 50 percent, so that when something happen in future, he or she can fall back on something. Though, no one is praying for bad thing to happen when investing but their are unforseen circumstances. But one should not put all is fund on investment.
The essence of investment is not really to put all your capital into the business operation.Certain amount of money should be kept aside in case of exigencies and for back up incase of any eventaulities that may occure in the business.

No i have never and i will never invest all my fund in anything, the only thing i do is i invest some amount or the percentage of the amount i have that I'm sure even if i lose it will not effect me or the business I'm operating because to me is not a good decision to invest all your fund because you see opportunity.

It's a wise idea and it's a good business that as gain popularity recently. You can invest all if you have enough time to manage it . Poultry farming requires a lots of time. You need to devot a lot of time

It would be foolish of me to invest all my fortune on an investment. the reason is that things don't always turn out the way we expect them. I learn about this the hard way. I can only invest a portion of my income which I am ready to lose into an any investment. if the game comes fine and if I lose the entire money no problem on to the next one.

No, based on experience and proven tactics, I won't invest all my savings in a business, what if the business has some challenges, it would be painful to start saving all over.

I can't invest all my saving since I will still be in need of money for taking care of my body and other necessary things. I can just take part of it to do business and see how it goes. Business is not something you can just put your life saving there- it might turn out to be what you don't expect .

In terms of investment the only single investment that is good is real estate.But still it is not advisable to put all your money in real estate. Perhaps in several properties can be a safety net that if one property incurs a problem then you still have the others for your fall back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds