Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

I don't think I should invest all the funds at the same time. When the time comes, we do it minute by minute. We also take care of the fact that if we have to invest more in business, we If we have to invest more in business, we can invest some of the funds we have saved and move the business forward. Profits start to come after university minutes.We start playing hand profit as well as investment minutes

Advertisement Placeholder
It's only a stupid person that can invest all his fund on one business, investment is not something you rush to do, no! It's something you need to know how it works before you dive, but even if the platform is legal and paying you need not to invest all your money on it con it might crash, the website can crash it happens all the time.
No I will never invest all of my money that I have gathered and collected in my wallet why so many effort because this will put me at risk of losing all my money in a moment that I will never never be bear so I will wish to invest one third of my total earnings to reduce the risk of losing money for even if I lose money I will not be so much depressed

For me is not advisable to invest all your fund,because your business can crash any time so with the money left you can rebuild your business again.

I will invest all my money on a business if the business pays, depends on what pays, if it pays, you invest on it, if it is lucative you can also invest in it, all these and more is factors to consider, but not so wise to invest all your funds

It is a decent business and a man can likewise go into it in the event that he has what it takes. In Africa, one is probably going to have high deals as a man in the business in light of the fact that other gender will even disparage him more than the females. Much the same as how men go into hair making for ladies.

Will you invest all your funds. That's a very nice question. Well for me it determine on the investment that's on ground. If it is a very nice and sure investment. Well like crypto currency I can still invest my funds in it but not all. Well not everyone is able to do so except you want to risk your fund.

No. It is never advisable for one to use all of his or her funds on a business. Business definitely involves risk and anyone that wants to venture into business must be ready to face any occurrence no matter what. What if you invest in a business and it fails, what will be your back up plan

The factors that matter most to you when buying commercial property are going to be different than those for another buyer. Especially if this is your first commercial real estate transaction, you don’t want to rush into a decision based on something someone else has done. While in the consideration phase of buying real estate, there are some essential things you’ll need to ask yourself, so you end up with the right property for your intended purposes.

It is never advisable to invest all you have on a business. Doing that is like putting all your eggs in a basket. You need to diversify. Diversification help to gain in many sphere or reduce loose in a business. Poultry farming could be affected at anytime with diseases which could leads to zero gain or total loose.

As for me, is not good to put all funds in a business because it as happened to me when I was in secondary school. I used my school fees for MMM Investment. At a point, MMM investment crash. I suffer a lot before I could get another money for my school fees. So, is not advisable to put all funds in a business.

Before I invest in anything I will ask this first

How often they declare share bonus and dividends.
2. Price- do their shares price usually increase,decrease or just remain stagnant.
3. The highest price ever per unit. This will probably give you the knowledge of what to expect in the future.
4. Demands for their shares.
5. How long has the company been in existence and their past in terms of shares.

Well I would gladly invest all my funds depending on the investment.i would gladly invest all my funds in real estate, physical business and other legitimate investment. Look for lucrative investment and put all your cash

New age investors are testing the waters with investments like cryptocurrencies, peer to peer lending, crowdfunded real estate investing, micro venture capital investments… The list goes on!

Each year, there are more and more options when it comes to what you can do with your hard earned money.

I can not talk about my entire life as past or future, but if you talk about investing online or in crypto currency world so yes i invested my all funds so far which i earned on Bizdustry so far, but if we talk about real life or actual investment then it will be difficult to put all at once.

The amount of funds you can keep is not a fixed law, and it will differ from each investor she says. The justification for keeping a few funds is to strengthen the diversification of your assets. There is a stage when too many funds do not add any advantages to diversification, so it is effectively pointless.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
I don't plan on dying young due to high blood pressure. Rule one in business, don't put all your eyes in one basket.
You have $500 and you know that $400 has started the poultry farming well for you, then start it with it. Grow the business with $400 and leave the $100 for contingency.

Invest all your funds in a particular business is not a good thing to do, I feel one should have savings aside rather than investing all. But most person still put all their money in a particular business this days which is wrong.

I don't plan on dying young due to high blood pressure. Rule one in business, don't put all your eyes in one basket.
You have $500 and you know that $400 has started the poultry farming well for you, then start it with it. Grow the business with $400 and leave the $100 for contingency.
What will you do when a business partner advises that you go with the whole $500 as there is a high ROI involved by doing so? This is the question I would want to get answer on since most of the business decisions that will be taken won't depend on me alone.

Invest all your funds in a particular business is not a good thing to do, I feel one should have savings aside rather than investing all. But most person still put all their money in a particular business this days which is wrong.
Lots of people are not disciplined nor strategic when Investing they are more carried away with the wave of opportunities in a particular investment . I don't Invest all I have in business and I don't Invest in one business alone.

It's only a stupid person that can invest all his fund on one business, investment is not something you rush to do, no! It's something you need to know how it works before you dive, but even if the platform is legal and paying you need not to invest all your money on it con it might crash, the website can crash it happens all the time.

Investing only into one business is too risky.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds