Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

This would actually make your decision process much more easier, and the risk Of making wrong decisions that would affect the business negatively would be reduced as well.
Those financial advicer are experienced people , so you could actually trust them in giving you a beneficial advice that will be favourable to you as well

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not a wise decision to invest your all funds. You should invest the mount that you can afford to lose. In other words, you should not invest money, which if lost, will damage your life

Just as you have said that it's delicate and needs lots of attention. The best thing to do is to divide the money and use half of it to invest in the business and see how it goes

It is not advisable to invest all your money in a business because when you start the business, there will still be a need for money to take care of some things and you won't have the money to do so.

It is not the best to invest all your money in a business because there will be a time that you still need to take care of emergency needs and this is what all business organisation should save some money for.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
No.
I can't invest my life savings in poultry farming.
What if the business does not come out as planned?
If you're ready for the business, don't use all your savings, start small and watch your business grow, then you keep investing.

the business is a profitable one but requires some level of experience or expertise, if you don't possess them then make sure to have a manager that does, as regards funding, you don't put all your savings into one investment, set your budget and invest a percentage of your funds into necessary areas of the business, there is nothing wrong in starting small.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
I can't cos it is not stated like that , investment is not meant for un mature person never risk all of your capital to invest cos it's risk and risk mean good or bad

By going through the investment, if I finally found out that what I'm about to invest in is worth investing the cash. No 1sec will pass me by...

No! I won't invest totally all my funds. It's a risk. I won't take such risk again. I'll keep atleast 20% for any future risk that could occur.

That's a big time risk and it could cause a life time trauma if care is not taken. You shouldn't invest 'all' your funds please.

I don't think i would re-invest all my profits or earnings into a business.
I would re-invest a certain percentage of the profits gained.
It is possible for the business not to go as planned, in such a case, nothing would be left for you.

Personally I cannot invest it all because I will still have something to do with the money ,I have to save some money for an emergency purpose that will need urgent attention, I don't think it is the best for you to invest all your money at all time

When investing, you need to consider a lot of factors and one of the major factors is what you will do if your investment fails. Therefore, the best way to invest is to invest only 50 percent of what you have

I made the mistake of investing all of my funds in crypto trading and I have been suffering from huge losses. Never invest more than what you could possible afford to lose.

I made the mistake of investing all of my funds in crypto trading and I have been suffering from huge losses. Never invest more than what you could possible afford to lose.
Have you had any training or experience with crypto trading before. I am not a crypto trading but I have had some experience with forex trading. They are not the same but similar in some ways. You need proper training before you think of trading the market.

Have you had any training or experience with crypto trading before. I am not a crypto trading but I have had some experience with forex trading. They are not the same but similar in some ways. You need proper training before you think of trading the market.

I never trained myself in regard to crypto trading. However, I have tried my best to invest money after analysing the market, according to my understanding and I was quite sure that I will be making money. However, the recent fluctuations in Bitcoin price cost me my investment. If you google search now, you will see that the crypto prices have fluctuated right now.

As though I could never invest all of my finances because of what, moreover, what will I gain from investing all of my funds, and what my family and I will depend on if I invest all of my funds, it's also. When investing all of your money, it's a game; investing is a game in and of itself.

Poultry farming has the potential of high profits but it is not wise to invest all your funds in one line of business no matter how promising it is.

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part
You are right. Do not invest all your funds in one place like agriculture only. I had this great lesson in business where I placed all of my money into onion plantation. The problem is the price of one kilogram of onion is very very low and all of my money was gone. I really regret that I placed all of my investment in one. The same is what I experience in cryptocurrency trading where I placed all of my money in just one cryptocurrency coins.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds