Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

What will then become of you if the investment which you decided to use all your funds for crashes the next minute. You should try to invest as much as you can but not all

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate is not the only single investment that is good to put your money. If you do not invest smartly on real estate, you will lose your money as it is not all properties that worth investing your money on.

It’s not advisable because you will need extra cash for your day to day activities so investing all your money in your business is a dumb and unwise move !

It depends on the amount of money you have, if you have large sum of money you can not invest all your money at once in a business, I don't think it is the right thing for you to invest all your money at once in a business because you still have some extra things to attend to.

No matter how profitable you think a business is, there is no reason why should invest all your money in it. It's a very unwise decision to take.

You can initially invest 20% or less of your total funds to see how it goes with the business. Once you are confident, and the profit is generating, you can invest 50% , like that keep increasing till you are very sure that this business is not gonna fail so easily.

In many developing countries, agriculture is what many do for a living as the cost of living and being employed is on the high. Over here in my state, there are many poultry farmers and more are coming in.

However, it is important to note that poultry farming is such a delicate business that needs a lot of attention and care. Let's say you want to enter into this business and have a life savings of $500, will you invest all into poultry farming? I will appreciate some answers because a friend is in this situation and needs help.
It's too risky. If your friend has managed a poultry farm for at least a year successfully, then he can go ahead. Without experience, this is a business to start small, say 20 percent of the capital.

Never invest all funds. I always save a portion, keep a portion for bills and food and essentials, and also invest some. I don't like to spend a lot, but I do spend some when I feel its needed. But investing all your earnings is a bad idea, because you risk losing that investment. There's no garauntee you will be able to get the investment back. And what if the investment fails outright? Then you're out of all of your funds and back to square one.

Write your reply...will you investment in all your found its very delectable on business that found out to the way of the others.

Nope. It's a very wrong idea to invest all your funds. You never can tell what the investment would bring. You have to be well prepared for any outcome. If it doesn't yield, you should have a back up plan

I will definitely not , my principle is that I would rather invest a part of my savings or funds rather than invest all. No matter the risks taken,you must have some extra funds unused.

No I won't invest all the best thing I would actually do is to invest a particular percentage in poultry business and earn the amount I want to earn with low risk ,so I won't lose all my savings

No I won't invest all the best thing I would actually do is to invest a particular percentage in poultry business and earn the amount I want to earn with low risk ,so I won't lose all my savings
This is the right thing to do. Some people usually get stranded because they just put in all that they have in their investment, when things do not turn out as they planned they become stranded.

Life is a risk, business is risk,investment is a fifty fifty chance of business it work out postiviy or negativity, investing all my fund is one thing I won't want to try, because if it doesn't work,I could die

In some cases you can invest all your funds but you most invest your funds into good and reliable business like crypto currency exchange

This is the right thing to do. Some people usually get stranded because they just put in all that they have in their investment, when things do not turn out as they planned they become stranded.
Yeah they become stranded , that is why it's best to have a finance adviser , most especially for those that don't really know how to put their funds in the right investment section

Yeah they become stranded , that is why it's best to have a finance adviser , most especially for those that don't really know how to put their funds in the right investment section
This would actually make your decision process much more easier, and the risk Of making wrong decisions that would affect the business negatively would be reduced as well.

It is not advisable to invest all your funds on a new business that is why it is usually said that one should start small so that in case of failure it will not be felt too much.

No matter how juicy a business is, someone must still trade with care to some extent, because I believe not everyone that has done this business you started above all succeeded, the business is good quite all right but I can't put all my lifetime savings in it.
This is a very cautious advice that you are saying and I believe this is the way that he should go about it because for a business there are things that one need to put into consideration and one of those things is to know that you are taking a very big risk in the business and then the business fails you are likely to lose your investment and even your time and resources.

On a personal basis I don't think I'm going to invest all my profit because it is still me taking some risk and there's a likelihood that it can fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds