Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Will you invest all your funds?

Honestly, this will depend on the capacity of your business. As you said, poultry is a very delicate business. It would be better to keep some of your capital as a spare just in the case of any emergency.
No matter the kind of business you are into, even if you are 100% sure of getting positive returns, The best thing would be to always have a backup capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my own opinion investing all your fund in a business is like throwing your money into the sea intentionally , all I can invest in my fund is only fourty percent of my fund.

As if me I can never invest all my funds because of what, moreover what will I gain investing all my funds and what's my family and me going to depends on when I invest all my funds, it's also.very risky when investing all your funds, investing it's self is a game
If you are actually involved in cryptocurrency trading it is going to be very easy to invest your coins in a way that you would make money from the trade instead of just holding the coin and waiting for it to appreciate.

If you are actually involved in cryptocurrency trading it is going to be very easy to invest your coins in a way that you would make money from the trade instead of just holding the coin and waiting for it to appreciate.
Investing everything you have in some investment is not adbisable simply because there might be an issue concerning the investment and you might loose everything.

It's not good to invest all your funds because not all investment succeed or end in happiness
Some investment will definitely crash and you might loss all your money
So for me I will invest with some part of my money and also start a business with some part
The most important thing that you need to know is the nature of investments that you are putting all of your money into and make sure that it's something legit and trustworthy so that you don't lose your money.

No matter how juicy a business is, someone must still trade with care to some extent, because I believe not everyone that has done this business you started above all succeeded, the business is good quite all right but I can't put all my lifetime savings in it.
It is never a wise decision for anyone to invest all their money in any particular project so that they don't run a project that will end up failing and leaving them bankrupt.

I don't know if that is even the best decision but probably I will not even invest all my money in a business or anything I am doing business , you can't be hundred percent sure of everything you are doing because anything can happen.

It is not really wise to invest all funds into investment, because if something actually happen to that person that is why is really good when going into investment is not advisable to invest all funds.
How can someone invested all he or her funds on investment, is not really that good to invest all your funds in order not to regret from it, because is not advisable to do that.

Last edited:
Investing all your fund in a business is not a wise thing to do as an enterpreneur, in my own opinion, at least investing only seventy percent of your fund and having the other thirty percent in your reserve fund is safer.

When it comes to the issue of esterblishing a business,due deligence need to be done about the business and not just on what you just hear about the business making profit.After that you ensure that you will have some working capital.And have some cash reserve in case of eventuality.

I cannot invest all. I will still needs to have some money for other things unknown. It will not be a wise decision to invest all your money in business because emergency need may arises. You can invest 80 Percent if you are so interested.

There are times when you starts a small busuness and you will be eager for the business to become big , people dont have patience and thats why they pump all their profits back into the business

There is absolutely no way in which I am going to invest all my funds because that means I am taking another separate risk. This is why I prefer to make calculations and then invest a certain amount of money.

There is absolutely no way in which I am going to invest all my funds because that means I am taking another separate risk. This is why I prefer to make calculations and then invest a certain amount of money.
There are some business entrepreneur who are always greedy and self centred , those set of people can invest everything on the business which might later turn to be a scam .

Even though it is risky to invest all you have, I think if you diversify your investment, you will be able to minimize your risk and manage get profits. let's say you have $1000, if you divide this money among crypto, stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, reif, etc. you will be able to minimize risk. It is less likely that all your investment go wrong.

Even though it is risky to invest all you have, I think if you diversify your investment, you will be able to minimize your risk and manage get profits. let's say you have $1000, if you divide this money among crypto, stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, reif, etc. you will be able to minimize risk. It is less likely that all your investment go wrong.

Small investors may invest whatever they have because they may already have a small amount of capital to begin with. Creating a portfolio with a really small amount of money is very hard thing. Portfolios are created when you have sufficient amount to invest in the right manner.

It will be quite difficult for me to invest ally fund, but if I calculate the risk and it is worth taking then can risk all my savings, there are some risk that is worth taking that way to maximize your profits, but it has to be a very highly calculated risk.

Personally, I don't think it's going to be possible for someone to invest all of their funds. What are you going to make use of to run your day to day activities when all of your money are stuck into an investment? What are you even going to eat with to begin with? It's definitely not possible for anyone to do something like this.

Personally, I don't think it's going to be possible for someone to invest all of their funds. What are you going to make use of to run your day to day activities when all of your money are stuck into an investment? What are you even going to eat with to begin with? It's definitely not possible for anyone to do something like this.
Unless you depend economically on someone else, this is not possible, since you will always have to spend money on essential expenses, it is also not very wise to invest all your money even if it is well diversified and you know what you are doing, you always have to have a part in liquidity for what may happen.

Unless you depend economically on someone else, this is not possible, since you will always have to spend money on essential expenses, it is also not very wise to invest all your money even if it is well diversified and you know what you are doing, you always have to have a part in liquidity for what may happen.

There are some that are very okay with taking high risk. They won't feel like they are making the wrong decisions by investing everything they've got into a project as long as it is going to bring them returns. It is always about the mindset that tomorrow is going to bring more resources their way.

Investing all your funds is cool but also risky,to me investing all your fund ain't the right way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds