Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

Agricultural product are all in high demand all over the world, nobody can go s day without eating, every one must eat and all this food are from agriculture, so going into agriculture be is a very nice business with profit, the only thing is that you make more money when you are producing in large quantities and when you practice mechanised farming which night require additional capital and funding.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hopefully with the help of piggyvest, am going to be investing more in agriculture product than ever this year.

The app helps people to invest and save money. I am thinking of investing in soya beans, fish, cow and many other agricultural product.

Investors can make money from cash flow from crops that are harvested. Most crops are annual, but in some locations there can be multiple harvests per year. In certain cases, these yields are secured via long-term contracts with tenant farmers or from customers who agree to purchase the crops

Everyone consumes agricultural products and these days in most part of Africa, agricultural industry is been left for poor famers to handle, I think if individual with good capital investment are involve in agriculture, they will make huge profit.

I love agriculture so much as it's the earliest form of work a man can do to earn money. It's also a low risk form of investment under normal circumstances. What is discouraging me from it is the unavailability and high cost of virgin lands in my location. Lands here are mostly used to erect buildings so they're priced high.
One needs atleast 5 plots or more if you're to go into crop production. Maybe rearing animals will be better.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Agriculture is the backbone of economy of any country. A country can't get development without the strong and prosper agricultural system. It is necessary to make an investment in the field of agriculture. This business is much useful and profitable.

You can ask for luxury only when your belly is full. The first requirement for human beings ia food. The humankind desires other things only when people are well fed. Therefore, agricultural is the most lucurative business. If you do it the right was, you will never incurr any loss. I have plans for agricultural business.

There is going to be a phase in the world when agriculture is going to be the number one sector in terms of job opportunities.

With the growing population and the increasing food requirement, agroculture cannot come to an end

Also, every other sector like industries and service sectors derive their raw materials and resources from agriculture only..!

I think the above reasons are enough to say that investment in agriculture is always worth

Investment in agriculture is one of the safest types of investment to make. They are the closest to the government gilt edge investment.
The profit coming from it is always mouthwatering.
Problem is, most companies pay little interest.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Agriculture is the way and the future no doubts. But I will advise anyone going into it not to go into it blindly. Agriculture for commercial purposes is hard work and capital intensive if to be done mechanically,if done in a country like ours you will need capital to secure your farm from headsmen too..

Investing in agriculture is a very good ideal, like where am from agriculture has been left to the local, much people are not interested in being a farmer, which has lead to the high cost of food and livestock. Investing in agriculture will be very profitable.

Urdu
English

Yes, investing in agriculture is a good decision for you, but when you invest in it, you have to take care of some things. If you cultivate what you have, then you have to take special care of the soil. Whether or not it is beneficial for you to keep it. If you care for animals you have to take care of them. There are animals that die in hot or cold weather so you have to take care of these things. Essential in the business of agriculture.

Investing in the agricultural sector is a very good thing to consider because of the high profit one would get. I plan on investing in the sector before this year runs out by God's grace. I think poultry and farming would be a good aspect of the sector for me

Due to what is going on in the world and also nigeria it would be nice to go into agriculture due to demands of agricultural product by different firms and also high demand of food by the citizen which will inturn promote the economy

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans
  • Accounting Courses
  • Advertising Campaign

Our lives are based on clean water and good food. We can't stay healthy unless we have good food or clean water. Relying on agriculture for good food has become a special hobby for us.That is why I think it is very important to have an agribusiness that can increase income.

Investment in agriculture has stand the test of time and agriculture being one of the biggest industry from time immemorial makes it investment worthy anytime,anywhere. Though it has it owns downsides- as it is with other form of investment- it is remain one of surest type of investment in the world because it's food to survive ...
Imagine a world without good agricultural investment!
[automerge]1610702997[/automerge]
Investment in agriculture has stand the test of time and agriculture being one of the biggest industry from time immemorial makes it investment worthy anytime,anywhere. Though it has it owns downsides- as it is with other form of investment- it is remain one of surest type of investment in the world because it's food to survive ...
Imagine a world without good agricultural investment!

One thing I discovered just of recent is that there is high level of food insecurities in my country. The food supply is not enough to go around due to climatic change. This is a great opportunity to make money for oneself and the investors. My wish is to start maize farming this year. The price of maize per tonne keeps rising by the day.

I do not see the need and I think it's not also in my talent for me to do anything that has to do with agriculture because for me I'm always too lazy to do farm or do any other form of agriculture but if is about rearing of animals such as chicken, goat and pig I think that one I might really be interested ,I can invest and hire someone to work in the farm for me, what to do with myself is a no no.

Dude it depends on many factors one of which is your pursuit or goals and the other your environment. I want to believe that the essence of getting more education or acquiring more skills is to better yourself and make a better impact around you. So your " why " and ' for what" would determine which is best at the particular time.
Getting a skill is good while furthering your formal education is not less the best- besides both are form of education but what you wanna do I think should decide which is best for you.

Due to what is going on in the world and also nigeria it would be nice to go into agriculture due to demands of agricultural product by different firms and also high demand of food by the citizen which will inturn promote the economy

Because agriculture is life.
Because agriculture holds almost all the basic needs.
In agriculture we get, food, source of clothing and source of shelter.
So there is no way onecan live without agriculture.
Once again, agriculture is life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds