Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why you should consider investing in agriculture

Well, as long as we live, the demand for food will always be higher than the supply. So, it is necessary to invest in agriculture as it will remain viable for almost eternity.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the rate at which agricultural products are needed in the marker, I will love to invest heavily in it, as a lots of people will need a farm to balance the consumers requirements and to make sure that things balance. I've always dreamed of feeding the whole nations.

There is continuous increase in the population of human being so definitely the consumption rate will increase giving rise to increase in food production , the insufficient food production makes it scarce so people that has food I stock Inflate the price.

Agriculture should occupy a top priority in our daily life as we all need food to stay alive and grow healthy, even though most of us don't want to work in a farm due to how local we regard it as but atleast we can invest in Agricultural production companies that are currently seeking for these funds to farm in large commercial quantity that will definitely help the society make food available.

You can never go wrong with agriculture. I plan on going into agriculture but the climatic factors that influence agricultural activities is not really good right now and if I plan on continuing as planned it’ll affect my capital cause I have to make provisions for mechanized farming

Agriculture will continuously be profitable today, tomorrow and the future, no nation can do without it. You can either buy land and seeds for cultivation or investing for ROI in large farms (for this, you have to be careful), you can as well buy foodstuffs in bulk from the rural areas and supply to the urban customers. Some also deal in exports too.

Agriculture is very broad, there are different aspects in agriculture where you can invest and maximise profit, for example you can go livestock rearing, plantain farming, cocoa farming and at the end, every body still make their profit

Due to the ever increasing demand for agricultural products investing in agriculture is actually a good and lucrative one but it's also associated with high risk you can loose your capital due to pest infestation and so many other things so you have to be knowledgeable about the field before jumping in or be ready to employ someone dat knows about it

The dean of an agricultural university said that the enrollment of freshmen is getting smaller every year. How can the people be fed when there are no more farmers? This lack of interest on agriculture is worrying agriculturists. There should be a campaign for the awareness of the public on agriculture. For private individuals like us we can pitch in by investing on farming.
Most Investors aren't even looking towards venturing into agriculture and I believe that's one of the reasons why there's a sudden spike in the cost of foods and agricultural produce. Most farmers are discouraged because they lack enough funds or the machineries needed for easy cultivation.
[automerge]1608358927[/automerge]
The dean of an agricultural university said that the enrollment of freshmen is getting smaller every year. How can the people be fed when there are no more farmers? This lack of interest on agriculture is worrying agriculturists. There should be a campaign for the awareness of the public on agriculture. For private individuals like us we can pitch in by investing on farming.
Most Investors aren't even looking towards venturing into agriculture and I believe that's one of the reasons why there's a sudden spike in the cost of foods and agricultural produce. Most farmers are discouraged because they lack enough funds or the machineries needed for easy cultivation.

I dont plan on investing in agriculture, but if you look closely you'll find that agriculture is one of the most profitable means of income because of the ever rising demand of food, but most people fail to understand that and run away from agriculture because they feel that the work is too tedious.

Agriculture is a perinnial business which goes on every day and never stops as people don't stop eating.

Hmmmm I don't no how people thinks or take the agriculture but as for me it's not one of the best investment but the best investment, if not for our government here in my country (Nigeria) agriculture should have gone far than anything or than any country but they couldn't provide all the tools but I will still credit all our farmers in my country (Nigeria), when am talking about farmers I mean real farmers because they still working hard and never discouraged and they getting there profit bigger

Of course agricultural is one area I definitely plan to invest in. Besides providing food for my immediate home, I hope to also make some money out of it. Areas I have in mind are poultry and fishery.

I also believe that it is very profitable to invest in agriculture. However, your investment should focus on organic farming. Organic farming is not only good for the planet but also for the human body. Investment should focus on the sustainability model, for example raising cattle and growing cereal/vegetables simultaneously. By doing so you get organic fertilizer for your plants and fodder for your animals.

Im currently into this investment. I am giving loans to rice farmers on my nearby area, when the season of planting starts they ask for loan and when it's time for them to harvest they would pay with their products. Profit is basically double the amount of loan. It's safe but needs to wait for months.

Agriculture is very profitable and farmers make good money every year. As long as you have money to invest, a fertile land, tools and machines and a good business plan you will succeed in agriculture.

Due to the increasing demand of agricultural products and a sudden surge in prices of livestock, I think is the best time to invest in agriculture, although the Returns on investment might not be much from the start, but the truth is that
agricultural investment is one of the safest and most preferred.

Obviously one of the reasons why we are still alive is because we eat Good Food that's because there are people who have ventured into agriculture to make it possible.

Do You plan on a investing on agriculture this year let's know your thoughts and your plans.
Investing in agriculture is always going to be a rewarding and profitable Venture because for one it will always be a commodity that will always be on demand.
If I have the money , I will really invest in Agriculture because of the fact that it's products will always be in demand , locally and internationally.

Agricultural sector is one go the sectors that can fetch money quickly but unfortunately people look down on it because there has never been any incentive from the government. It is hardly to see a graduate or young and vibrant youth that will willingly want to venture in agriculture.

A renowed economist once stated that population growth grows at a geometric progression while food production grows at an arithmetic progression.so sooner or later there's definitely going to be a food shortage in ones economy.This makes the importance of being involved in agriculture very obvious.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds