Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very important, it has been through reviews I have been making lots of sales, its also imperative to sell quality items to ensure you get positive and not negative reviews

Nowadays, reviews are of utmost importance for companies. Since there are a number of customers that before closing a purchase deal or acquiring services, they spend time checking the reviews of that company. Which gives them the push to make a decision for or against the company.

whether you are a freelancer trying to sell your services on freelancing platforms or a business person trying to sell products, you need good ratings for your products and services to maximize your earnings and profits.

I don't buy a product that does not have reviews and ratings yet, or have bad reviews and poor ratings. How can I assume that people will hire me on freelancer site when I do not have any ratings and reviews?

Reviews and ratings are very important to enable you know the progress of your business and to make changes when needed immediately on detection.

Reviews and ratings have a great impact on a business. Studies have shown that 95% of shoppers read reviews before making a purchase, 97% use reviews to search for local jobs, 60% read reviews for restaurants, and 33% for medical services. Those businesses which do not have reviews are probably missing an opportunity to grow their business.

When I buy products and services, I will always check reviews and ratings. I can trust the product or services only when I see a lot of good reviews and positive ratings. This also applies to you when you are a seller.

Personally I don't take much notice of reviews. They can be so easily faked, especially on places like Amazon that I tend to glance at the overall rating but I don't read the reviews fully. A better indication is looking at social media accounts like a brands support account on Twitter. If they're helpful and fixing problems quickly then that is a good indication that you'll have a good experience.

because they give people an idea about who they are going to deal with, and trust me, they are very important, because majority of people that want to deal with you will have to check them first before talking to you personally

Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.
Rating and reviews are important in buying a products and that why some fake companys that manufacture fake products uses the name of big company with good rating and reviews to sell fake product in order to make money.

Reviews and ratings on the activities of online platforms as well as their capabilities in handling their businesses and conducts ethically matters. It is these reviews and ratings that we read about on these platforms that helps us decide whether to deal or not to deal with such platforms after all.

Yes it is true that reviews are important for companies, products and services this is because it gives the company a good face look. Though I would absolutely love to buy a product that I like review or not so far I love it I will go for it.

If there are no reviews about the product I'm interested in, I Don't think I would ever buy because I like to know other customers experience about the particular product before making use of it.

I think why good review is good for most product out there is because eveneyself before I could purchase any product about there,first of all I check for the review of the product but if it have a good review I go for it.

Every product i buy i check first the ratings and how much people have rate this product.So it's really important for companies to have good ratings about their product so they can attract easier their customers.I don't think anyone of us have buy a product with poor reviews.

If i want buy a product first i see the product review if you ask me why because in the Internet they are alot of scam people for that reason and second i look the rate more rate is more trust yes it is important rate and review

Reviews and ratings are absolutely quite important because they help in shaping customers opinion of the product before they buy it to stop most customers would not buy any product without first reading the reviews and ratings of the product especially online.

Not only that review draws you more traffic, it also advertises and gives your websites more reason why people need to advertise on your websites. Peole love to hear positive review before advertising or have anything to do with a particular brand.

When it comes to the type of products we want to buy at any given time, it is the reviews we have read about these products that enables us to make the decision of buying it or not

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds