Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback. Consumer reviews can help surface issues with products, shed light on new use cases, and inform product innovations. Shoppers want to see businesses use their reviews, both positive (25%) and negative (38%), to make product improvements.

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was working on upwork, I wrote reviews for a lot of clients. I wrote reviews for amazon products as well as on other sites. Therefore, you need to understand revies can be fake

Reviews and ratings are important but you must also understand that reviews and ratings can be manipulated. A lot of businesses buy fake reviews and ratings.
Yes, lots businesses online or offline manipulate fake ratings and reviews. That's why you need to visit other review site to satisfy your burden. Remember, no matter how they might manipulate information, when they start scamming people surely their ass will be opened.

Reviews and ratings are paramount especially when it comes to purchasing products. It gives you the actual glimpse of the product from those who have purchased the product before you.

Reviews are important to the websites and also very important to prospective buyers so they do not end up with something that would make them regret spending their money.

Reviews and rating is very important because it brings trust. Any product that has good reviews and a very good rating will definitely be bought by a lot of people.

As a customer, reviews matter a not if am about to buy a product I have not tried before or for a long time because it help to know what the people that used it feel about it.

Reviews and ratings are very important not just for products but even for sites and apps. These feed backs help to either increase patronage if positive or warn off people if negative.

I think it is important to check the reviews and stuff before doing a purchase, especially if it is easily accessible, reviews will help you make an informed decision.

Review and rating is very important because I can't buy a product that has no review, so review is very important in every business.

Through reviews and rating we can get to know about such business or site tristscore, if its worth it for uses or customers or not.

I definitely read customer's review and ratings about a product before I go for it especially when I am shopping online and I am sure other customers do so often times too it's customer's first instinct.

Actually, it is good to buy product that has good reviews or ratings. But you should also remember that some big companies pay people to write some of reviews, so you may not necessarily have to wait for reviews or ratings before buying a product. It is just my opinion.

Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.
Rating and reviews is very crucial in business, that why you must always satisfy your customers everyday even when you are losing because they are the one who's going to rate you to another customer.

Yes, lots businesses online or offline manipulate fake ratings and reviews. That's why you need to visit other review site to satisfy your burden. Remember, no matter how they might manipulate information, when they start scamming people surely their ass will be opened.
Reviews are manipulated not only by the scammers but also genuine sellers. When you are not getting sales, the only way you can improve sale sis by paying people to post reviews.

Increase sales: establishing confidence in your company increases the likelihood that a consumer will buy a product or service from you. Build your brand by boosting transparency and confidence in your company: ratings and reviews have the potential to create your brand through social acceptance and peer suggestion.

If it were not because of the reviews and ratings we had all seem at some point on some products or services on the internet, many of us would have fallen victim of scams entered by the reviewers.

Reviews are manipulated not only by the scammers but also genuine sellers. When you are not getting sales, the only way you can improve sale sis by paying people to post reviews.
You're simply right dear. This kind of things they manipulate in order to attract customers, looking as if they've made reasonable sales since they came out.

Having positive reviews and ratings for your products is really great. They really affect the decision of customers. I can give the example of downloading apps in google playstore. I always check reviews first and avoid those sites that have many negative reviews.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds