Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

Review and ratings gives the customer a better way of providing information about services or goods purchased from that company, a higher rating is a higher customer satisfaction and vice versa.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are running an online store, you need reviews and ratings. If you are selling your service on freelancing marketplace, you need reviews and ratings.

Not only online products but even offline products undergo my strict review. I don't remember buying a product that I have not studied. When we bought an inverter air conditioner for our bedroom it took me a month before I came up with the brand and the model. That's my standard when buying new home appliance.

I can see all apps on playstore are asking for 5 stars rating , you can understand the importance of reviews and ratings for them , same thing with all products .

I can see all apps on playstore are asking for 5 stars rating , you can understand the importance of reviews and ratings for them , same thing with all products .
You are right too. These apps needs this reviews because they know that people will only take them seriously if they see a lot of positive reviews from them. Same thing with services and products

When we buy something, we always think about quality and reliability and when you see product page, reviews or ratings is most important for us to buy that products as people leave their reviews which help us to buy that product.

Reviews and ratings makes us to ascertain the quality of the products we're buying. I can't buy a product without good ratings made by people.

Ratings and reviews are indeed important because it helps customers make a choice when it comes to choosing the right product. This is why customer feedback is really important along with great marketing strategies that you use to promote your product. I think online surveys are also used to gather customer feedback about a specific product by the companies.

Reviews and rating are very important, before i download a game or app or even a movie i always check the reviews and ratings. Because thats you can see the opinions of others that have already used the product or app or are currently using it. Based on their reviews you can decide if you will be able to cope with the product or not

Very important, it has been through reviews I have been making lots of sales, its also imperative to sell quality items to ensure you get positive and not negative reviews
True, consumers nowadays are very keen on what is being said online about a product. That even made Facebook to recently pull down millions of fake reviews online. And accounts responsible for promoting these fake reviews were all banned and completely deleted. That is how seriously the internet is taking reviews today. It is hard sometimes to get honest reviews though.

Not only online products but even offline products undergo my strict review. I don't remember buying a product that I have not studied. When we bought an inverter air conditioner for our bedroom it took me a month before I came up with the brand and the model. That's my standard when buying new home appliance.
That is correct, you just brought my attention to this, it is not common for someone not to run a background check before getting something either offline or online so businesses should try to have positive reviews and hear from feedback

Reviews and rating are very important in a business just because this will actually give new customers the clue on how the business operate and it will help them know the business better in the long run.

Receive and ratings are very viable aspect of marketing because they speak the minds of the buyers and create confidence in other prospects who might be interested in the product or services. With customers reviews and ratings, one would already have a glimpse of what the product will look like.

Put yourself in customer shoes. Would you buy products that do not have any reviews and rating? reviews and rating install confidence in customers.

They are very important because it creates a bridge of trust with new customers, because for me I always like to check for reviews before engaging in anything so as not to be a waste of time

Products that isn't rated better by people either from online or offline wave me off from acquiring such product. I buy the products based on the awesome recommendations made by people.

Reviews and ratings saves a lot of times from falling victims to scams and fraudulent activities that victims who gives such reviews have suffered from. We should take out time to actually get reviews on things online before doing them

Reviews and ratings saves a lot of times from falling victims to scams and fraudulent activities that victims who gives such reviews have suffered from. We should take out time to actually get reviews on things online before doing them
You can only imagine the number of people that reviews on products or services by individuals or companies have saved from being victims of their dastardly acts. Reading reviews can't do you harm but good in the end

Reviews and ratings are important but you must also understand that reviews and ratings can be manipulated. A lot of businesses buy fake reviews and ratings.

Reviews and ratings are important but you must also understand that reviews and ratings can be manipulated. A lot of businesses buy fake reviews and ratings.
reviewing and written are very important in every size because it helps people to have trust on that particular site and also give them confidence to download all to make use of it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds