Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always do believe that the best form of advertisement the one done by a customer to a fellow customer. Buyers don't usually believe the wonders different companies claim their products do except a fellow customer also testify to it. So it's very important in business

It's like a help desk. Reviews are not just for fun as it speaks volume. I go through reviews before I can opt for a particular thing or go into a deal with someone.

At leastyou can agree withe that a platform or business with a lot of positive reviews on their products and services more than negative reviews will have a lot of slaes on their side. That's how important reviews are to businesses

Ratings and reviews are a fantastic way to get feedback. Consumer evaluations can reveal product flaws, throw light on novel use cases, and guide product development.

Hahahahaha....of course I will actually ho for the one with more positive reviews. This is where positive reviews helps a lot of businesses because it attracts more customers. It's more like an advert today, it means a lot to the company it self.

Nowadays, reviews are of utmost importance for companies. Since there are a number of customers that before closing a purchase deal or acquiring services, they spend time checking the reviews of that company. Which gives them the push to make a decision for or against the company

It's like a help desk. Reviews are not just for fun as it speaks volume. I go through reviews before I can opt for a particular thing or go into a deal with someone.
To me I don't consider review as fun because I just consider it as one of the most important factors that one needs to consider when engaging in anything both offline and online, this will help you to understand their mode of operation and so many things about them.

Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.

Well, through reviews you realize the opinion of other people about the product.

for example when it comes to food and you look on the net and you see that a restaurant has 1/5 stars and out of 300 reviews, 290 are negative. Do you still order from there?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds