Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most people scared of the word BUSINESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that people prefer the security that jobs give them than the risk of taking up a business, nobody wants to suffer,but everyone wants to make it.people are scared of taking risk,you can't necessarily blame them,they might have tried and did not work out,so that mindset will always be a pullback to try new things. Imagine a country like mine here where Government can just wake up and make a new policy that would ruin your business, just like the cryptocurrency ban here

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people scared because of business as they do not have any experience by them, they also scared because of low money as capital so they think it will be very tough, very stressful so. But they shouldn't worry about that at all. Everything is possible.

Because most people are smart and know it’s incredibly hard to make a business successful. The risks massively outweigh the rewards in the first 3 years (really, 3 - 5 years) and the time needed to make it work is unbelievable. On top of this, it is lonely.

Most people are scared because of the risk involved. Very few of people loves taking risks. Business is all about taking and managing risks. Some people are afraid of the stress involved also

Yeah, you are on point my brother. Gone are the days that I used to be afraid of starting my own ventures, these days I do not entertain any fear again because the stress you are avoiding in your own business, you will do more than that in another man's business, so one has to understand this fact.
One thing that I later realized in life is that those that your are working for would never really be happy to see become independent because it means they are going to miss you being under them slaving. When they see you are moving up to be independent on your own, they will begin to make life difficult for you.

This is the secret of entrepreneurship. Every business owner or employer does not want their employees to be freed under the bondage of employment, in fact, some will even choose to increase your salary in order to retain you so you can continue serving them
One thing that I later realized in life is that those that your are working for would never really be happy to see become independent because it means they are going to miss you being under them slaving. When they see you are moving up to be independent on your own, they will begin to make life difficult for you.

Most people are scared because of the risk involved. Very few of people loves taking risks. Business is all about taking and managing risks. Some people are afraid of the stress involved also

This is the secret of entrepreneurship. Every business owner or employer does not want their employees to be freed under the bondage of employment, in fact, some will even choose to increase your salary in order to retain you so you can continue serving them
Exactly, at my former workplace, our employer used to do it very well especially to the workers who are experienced and exceptionally good at their job. The same thing was done with me on several occasions until I made up my mind on quitting to start up my own business which is a good decision.

Exactly, at my former workplace, our employer used to do it very well especially to the workers who are experienced and exceptionally good at their job. The same thing was done with me on several occasions until I made up my mind on quitting to start up my own business which is a good decision.
That was a good move. A lot of employees these day so have good potentials and could’ve done well if they owned their business but the fear of Job security kept them in the shithole they work. Though I dont blame them cause there’s little or no opportunities left for most people

I have been thinking that it was a good gesture before not until one day that I thought about it. some of them would even leave you at work while they leave and expect you to do everything perfect for them only for you to be paid a token at the end of the month.

The word business that makes most people who hears about it other be scared is simply because of the fear that comes with venturing into something that they may end up losing. So whenever they hear that word business, they get scared naturally

I have been thinking that it was a good gesture before not until one day that I thought about it. some of them would even leave you at work while they leave and expect you to do everything perfect for them only for you to be paid a token at the end of the month.
If you have ever considered the amount of money employees made for their bosses and the percentage paid to them as salaries, you will see they are under paid. It's the reason why it's not a bad idea to have your business and work hard towards making it grow.

If you have ever considered the amount of money employees made for their bosses and the percentage paid to them as salaries, you will see they are under paid. It's the reason why it's not a bad idea to have your business and work hard towards making it grow.
That's very true. Before an employer could pay his employee a certain amount of money, the employee must have made more than 200 percent of the amount for him. Failure to think in business brings about a lot of shortage that people do not know, entrepreneurship is the way.

That's very true. Before an employer could pay his employee a certain amount of money, the employee must have made more than 200 percent of the amount for him. Failure to think in business brings about a lot of shortage that people do not know, entrepreneurship is the way.
I used to doubt that in the past until the day I was able to have access to our company's yearly sales reports and I saw the billions of dollars we make for them. But we get paid peanut as salary. It's what prompt me to make plans to start up my own business.

The word business that makes most people who hears about it other be scared is simply because of the fear that comes with venturing into something that they may end up losing. So whenever they hear that word business, they get scared naturally

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
Fear of failure,
fear of competitors
Inability to impress their customer.

Many people me included always fear venturing into business. I always think; what if people didn't patrionize me, what if my creditor fall to pay at the speculated time, how can i compete with my competitors...what and what can i add to my product to make it stand out..

Why are you specifically scared to start your own business? Most people fear failure because they think: Failure makes you a bad person, a “loser” that others look down on. You could lose all or most of your money and/or your possessions.

Fear of failure,
fear of competitors
Inability to impress their customer.

Many people me included always fear venturing into business. I always think; what if people didn't patrionize me, what if my creditor fall to pay at the speculated time, how can i compete with my competitors...what and what can i add to my product to make it stand out..
That's right, so an individual with a business plan must learn to get rid of such a mentality, because that is what draws a person down to his or her dreams and plans. Failures are part of everything, not just in business so it needs to be embraced and served as strength to cope with everything.

I used to doubt that in the past until the day I was able to have access to our company's yearly sales reports and I saw the billions of dollars we make for them. But we get paid peanut as salary. It's what prompt me to make plans to start up my own business.
Exactly my point. most of them are cheats who will, in addition to paying you peanuts every month, also make you adapt to unfavorable working condition. also, they do not allow you the opportunity to run another business of your own, one has to be wise while working for another person.

People that fear risk in life mostly are the people that are always afraid of business. Business is all about risk management and an entrepreneur can never succeed without managing risk when they occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds