Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most people scared of the word BUSINESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are scared for various reasons, must definitely some are scared of where to get capital and even the type of business to run, and sometimes the location to situate the business can be a challenge too..

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
Business is perceived difficult because of its many organ that makes it up and the personnel involved. It is a combination of man and machinery; of economics and commerce; of diplomacy and governance. Business is very complex as it is stressful and time consuming. It takes guts and courage to get it done.

The challenges faced by Enterpreneurer is too enomus and the government is not helping the matter. Even the government is complicating the issue for the business owner by her multiple taxation.

I think most people are scared of the word business because they are afraid to take risks, looking at it truly business requires a lot of risk taking and you have to be prepared to compete with already existing big names.

People are scared for various reasons, must definitely some are scared of where to get capital and even the type of business to run, and sometimes the location to situate the business can be a challenge too..

Let face the truth. Not everyone is cut out for business. Some people have no skill or experience to manage or run a business successfully. They are better off working as employees.
So it is quite normal for people to be afraid of business. Having cold feet towards business is enough proof that it isn't for you.

Why are you specifically scared to start your own business? Most people fear failure because they think: Failure makes you a bad person, a “loser” that others look down on. You could lose all or most of your money and/or your possessions.

I really don't blame people that are afraid of the word business and even business as that because business is not an easy venture to explore. There are several challenges that one faces during business. And most people cannot take risks.

My dear the things you should know is that the way the world is facing now no one can just at out and start business without thinking twic. Because the kind of temptation that usually comes out of it my dear if you cannot defend your self your are already in trouble ooo

because they always think that they aren't capable enough of handling those businesses alone and always though that business is only for rich people that wear costumes etc... they should try to know

I was in this prison for 3 years. I am happy I'm now freed. I we all are not equally endowed, some are born enterpreneurs while others are wired to draw salary. To be candid, you have to be extra ordinary in order for you to become a successful entrepreneur especially in a country like Nigeria where the economic situation is very unstable

The word business that makes most people who hears about it other be scared is simply because of the fear that comes with venturing into something that they may end up losing. So whenever they hear that word business, they get scared naturally

I think people are scared because of what the word in question entails. It means risk taking in terms of losing money and then failing in that. Also it can also mean sacrifice and dedication which is required to make business work.

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
People are afraid of the word business because of the risk attached to it forgetting that everything in this world is about taking risk. In fact, not doing anything is more risky than taking one.

Going into business is not an easy task, you need to have entrepreneurial spirit, you need to have vision on the business that you are going to start and map out the detail plan on how to work it in other to succeed in it.

Why are people so scared of the word business. Well to me I think the main reason why people are scared of the word business is business of the money to use start it up and the bad review or comments about it. A person might be interested in opening a business but when he checks the review and comment of it he would not be encourage to do it.

Most people that are afraid of business are afraid of just failing. Business is all about having the guts to excel. Business will challenge you so if you don't have the stamina for it, work with someone who does.

Most people that are afraid of business are afraid of just failing. Business is all about having the guts to excel. Business will challenge you so if you don't have the stamina for it, work with someone who does.
Yeah youe right, theyfear of failing yet they have not tried, it should be the mindset and principle of an individual to advance and rise is "it is better to try and fail, than fail to try", because that's really how life is, you should try and try. You will not be successful within 24 hours, being successful comes with a long process.

There are many reason people are afraid of the word "business". Business does not guarantee a steady pay check just like the day jobs in which receive salary regularly. Another reason people are afraid of business is the issue of raising capital for the business venture. Some people are uncertainty either their business will receive lots of patronage or not. The list is endless but one thing I know is that business is one of the vehicles of financial stability.

Fear of failure is the number one thing that deterred people from going into business. They lack the courage to take the bull by the horn. If you don't try you don't win. Only when you win you call yourself a champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds