Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most people scared of the word BUSINESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
Business in general is basically taking a bold step. The main reason people are so scard of doing business is because of the risks, sercrifice that is involve ,the commitment. So many people always have a second thought that what if this business doesn't yield profit. They ate basically scard of taking a bold steps

Advertisement Placeholder
Business in general is basically taking a bold step. The main reason people are so scard of doing business is because of the risks, sercrifice that is involve ,the commitment. So many people always have a second thought that what if this business doesn't yield profit. They ate basically scard of taking a bold steps
It is right and should have enough courage before entering the business. A person will not succeed if his will is full of cowardice. It takes courage because diving into business is not a joke, it will take your time as well as time with family and yourself.

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
@iamgroot when it comes to anything that has to do with money, that task will always be difficult. Business is a bundle of risks the more you grow in business the more risk you will face. Every risk you face in business have the potential to make or mar your business.

Petsonaly am scared of business cause of the risk involve, if profit will be made or not, and finally the start up capital

People get scared of the word business,despite having or seeing people jumping to it. A times it might be the difficulty and experience that person has come across in business. This could scare people away.

Those kind of people are just afraid of failure when they already spent money on it. They don't want to enter something that may potentially lead to a loss since it's clear that they don't know what to do and have no knowledge in managing a business. That's the problem with out country. Everyone is like thinking about a job not a business that's why only few are being successful

I know someone who is scared of business because his reason is the responsibility and the fear of losing money. He said that it is a shame to open up a business today and tomorrow it will be bankrupt. Well, that happened to me and it is painful but it is a lesson to be learned. But some people are simply afraid to try because they value their peace of mind and they hate the pressure on their shoulder. It is good if the business will be earning but when the problems come then that is a cause of stress.

The word business personally does not scare me at any time, but you are right, and I think it comes from people who do not feel confident enough, or are not even born with that determination to be entrepreneurs. It may also be the case that it has cost them a lot to save capital and they fear losing it in the intending.

Petsonaly am scared of business cause of the risk involve, if profit will be made or not, and finally the start up capital
It really includes the risk of doing business. That is what must be learned to overcome in a person's mind so that he can be successful in his dreams. When there is risk, there is failure, but even if there is failure, the time will also come when you will succeed, at least you try and fail, not failed to try.

Starting a business comes with a lot of work. Some people are not ready to put in such efforts, questions may go through their mind like, what if people don't but? Will I be successful? What if I lose? Is the risk worth taking? Etc. Most people don't have that CEO mindset or wanting to be in charge, they rather be second.
Many people scared from world business because they are not able to trust on that kind of business, that kind of persons are scared from world business. Their general thoughts are (If they fail in business?) . These thoughts make them sacred.

Business is not easy, to be a successful entrepreneur you've got to be courageous, business is a risk no matter the market research you carry out you can never be certain of the outcome and thats where the fear factor comes in for many people.

Most people are scared of the world business because business is a risk and you need to be ready to take risk, you need to be gutsy, you need a lot of patience and you need luck to succeed and make profit from a business.

Most people are scared of the word business because of the numerous reasons you stated, and some has done business before not once, not twice and they failed in the various business, which makes them to start fearing the name business.

The word business is not scary and it is not what makes people to avoid investing in it but the major problem some people his the management skills required to run the business. They fell they don't have what it takes to handle a business successfully like others who have made it.

Starting a business is actually not an easy thing to do because business is very demanding to do, it needs your undivided attention and complete devotion to the business. The capital required to start up a business is quite hard but it's determined person who is quite sure on his direction in life are the ones that break those challenges and go ahead to start up successful Businesses.

Most of people are scared by knowing that the people make big investment and start his own business. Some people didn't risk and not make big investment because he thought that it is fake and not realize the profit. After one day the big investor take his more profit than the samll investor.

Most of people are scared by knowing that the people make big investment and start his own business. Some people didn't risk and not make big investment because he thought that it is fake and not realize the profit. After one day the big investor take his more profit than the samll investor.
Yes, that's what they are afraid of, they just think, they are losing money and they have not even tried. Such nality must be removed if one wants to succeed in any field.

As for me the only reasons I think everybody scared of word businesses is because majority of them might have gone into so many business and lose half of the business getting nothing so they will have negative plan in any business

Some people afraid of business because they never introduce them selves in any kind of business. Or some of them got loss already so they also afraid. But some people think it is very tough to start any business they also afraid to collect Capital and other expenditures

Why Most people scared of business .... it's very simple that thay have lackness of self-confidence. Thay don't not believe yourself.thay just foscu on other people who already fail in there business.
[automerge]1612853823[/automerge]
Why Most people scared of business .... it's very simple that thay have lackness of self-confidence. Thay don't not believe yourself.thay just foscu on other people who already fail in there business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds