Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most people scared of the word BUSINESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my perspective the word business is not as dangerous as the people point of view is related to business starting business is difficult because there are different stages that arise at the centre for in the starting as well we cannot say that a person got success very easily he has taken sum risky task and faced at with the bravery and courageous after that he got success and become successful so taking stand and starting up is difficult after that he used to run it

Advertisement Placeholder
Why are you specifically scared to start your own business? Most people fear failure because they think: Failure makes you a bad person, a “loser” that others look down on. You could lose all or most of your money and/or your possessions.

Most people are scared of business because of the high risk involve and most people don’t want to fail. They prefer having their money in the bank than investing it into a business because they actually don’t want to lose it. Some are scared of business because they probably they have the managerial Skills to hold unto the business and how to maintain the profit and financial aspect.

The word business is not something any body can just g of business men with there respective business try as much as possible to gain grounds and be the best. So whoever is not ready for competition cannot just venture into it

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
The ttruth of the matter is that business is all about taking responsibility and from my experience and understanding, most people don't like to take on such responsibility upon themselves because it's way easier to be an employee, and get paid salary than working as the business owner.

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
Well, I do not agree that most people, I can say maybe some people... and people who are scared of the word business will surely be enslaved by someone who has already established the business and they will be working under him or her

I think people are scared because of what the word in question entails. It means risk taking in terms of losing money and then failing in that. Also it can also mean sacrifice and dedication which is required to make business work.

Actually everyone is not supposed to be a business person. But if you ask me, I will say one of the things they are afraid of is taking risk. They are afraid they may loose the capital some day, the business can colapse, Betrayal may come in, and all that. But they forget that life itself is risky. That is my opinion.

First realize that others have the same fear (or more) than you. Fear is normal.

Those who go far recognize their fears. That´s why this method begins with the truth: acknowledging your fear. But once you understand your reactions, you´ll overcome any challenge where others run away.

Every body wants to become rich and be a successful man but many people don't want to take the risks of rich because they are afraid of losing. Some people seeing business as a hardly work that can easily cause hypertension to the business owner especially big business.

I think not any one known about the business in his mind to take a job and making work easily Bussiness is difficult those person whose not taking a time in our business and not interested in our business he work in lonely and depend on the other person that way some scared about the word of business

The word Business make people scared because Business is very risky and it can let people lose huge amount of money on the go. However, Business is also juicy as it can make you rich if you good planning and strategy to set up your business

Being afraid of business is something any sane person would do.

It comes with a lot of challenges especially in the beginning, and it had been shown that 90% of all business fail in the first five years.

Well, I do not agree that most people, I can say maybe some people... and people who are scared of the word business will surely be enslaved by someone who has already established the business and they will be working under him or her
Exactly, whenever you are not willing to face the world head on and start your own business, you will keep on being at the mercy of your employer who decides if you will have money in your bank account or not. They can even decide not to pay you even when you have worked. It's not a good way to live.

Another fear that stops entrepreneurs from getting started is the uncertainty inherent in owning a business. Unlike a salaried job, business ownership provides no immediate or guaranteed pay. Income, if any, is commensurate with the company's sales or profits. If you have grown accustomed to being paid on a regular schedule regardless of outcome, trading that in for the uncertainty of business ownership can feel like a leap of faith. It is entirely legitimate to wonder if your business will be capable of providing for you or your family.

Exactly, whenever you are not willing to face the world head on and start your own business, you will keep on being at the mercy of your employer who decides if you will have money in your bank account or not. They can even decide not to pay you even when you have worked. It's not a good way to live.
Yeah, you are on point my brother. Gone are the days that I used to be afraid of starting my own ventures, these days I do not entertain any fear again because the stress you are avoiding in your own business, you will do more than that in another man's business, so one has to understand this fact.

Most people are scared of the business world because they are thinking of not losing their investment. That is, losing their hard earned money. However, it is often said that, to beat the market, you must be extraordinary. Doing things others are not doing. And also making sure that, you meet up with the target. That is why people are scared of the business world.

To enter into a business, then must have more than just a capital for it. Business require mental strength and courage. Many people lack the zeal, and determination required to go in to a business. Its also tedious to manage if you do not have the skills to do so. Lastly, many don't even have a business idea.

Most people are scared of business because of one experience or the other that they have had. Business has lifted up and also pulled down through the different approach we have towards it.

Why are you specifically scared to start your own business? Most people fear failure because they think: Failure makes you a bad person, a “loser” that others look down on. You could lose all or most of your money and/or your possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds