Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why most people scared of the word BUSINESS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O
Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
They will be scared, because people around you don't want you to succeed when they know you are doing business..

The best thing to do is when you want to venture into business and you want to be successful don't do your business around your friends and family member ,because if you do it around them you will end up broke and lose everything you have made in the business...

Advertisement Placeholder
Why are you particularly afraid to start your own business? Most people fear failure because they think: Failure makes you a bad person, a "loser" that makes you invisible to others. You may lose all or most of your money and / or your wealth

Why do most people have a negative view when it comes to the word BUSINESS? When it comes to that, they often have a reaction or feedback; "It costs a lot to do business, I can't afford that", "There is no certainty in doing business", "I can't do that, it's hard" and something like that. But when they see or hear that someone became successful in life because of business, they will say; "He's great, one day, I'll be as successful as he is", but they were afraid to start. Is the word BUSINESS really scary? Share your thoughts about this one.
Its not the word they are scared of but, what's actually behind it. Some doesn't count it as a reasonable thing to do.
Quote of the day!!!!
Life will make things hard at some point but face it, fight it, and you will become Victoria

probably because I love you to believe that starting up a business is something that can require a huge sum of money and you can never succeed if you do not have any money and it's only for people with high profile that is why they think business is something that is difficult.

Exactly my point. most of them are cheats who will, in addition to paying you peanuts every month, also make you adapt to unfavorable working condition. also, they do not allow you the opportunity to run another business of your own, one has to be wise while working for another person.
I wouldn't really call them cheats because they are actually just looking out for their own business and got their staff to sign an agreement. What I can say is that they are not being fair with the salary they pay to their staff compared to the work they do.

most people are scared of the world business because of the risks involved and the dedication that you have to put in place in order for your business to be successful. Business cannot be run by everyone because it requires your dedication, consistency, time and also skills.

For every business owner who has met the demands of a payroll, many more don’t make it past doing a first draft of a business plan. What's the main difference between those who drive profits and the ones who fumble and walk quietly back home?

Others have reservations because they are undecided about what type of business to start. More often than not, these are people who know they want to be self-employed, but not in what capacity. This, too, can be a legitimate fear to have. If you currently work in a steady career, it is not enough to simply 'go into business.' In order to credibly go off on your own, you must be confident about what kind of business you will open. You must also have the skills and expertise to succeed in that business.

most people are scared of the world business because of the risks involved and the dedication that you have to put in place in order for your business to be successful. Business cannot be run by everyone because it requires your dedication, consistency, time and also skills.
Well if you are too afraid to take risk, you will keep being comfortable with being under slavery and servitude which is no way to live. It's what most people do not understand. Once you have the mindset to see it from this dimension, you will be able to work towards starting a new business of your own.

Exactly my point. most of them are cheats who will, in addition to paying you peanuts every month, also make you adapt to unfavorable working condition. also, they do not allow you the opportunity to run another business of your own, one has to be wise while working for another person.

Its not the word they are scared of but, what's actually behind it. Some doesn't count it as a reasonable thing to do.
Quote of the day!!!!
Life will make things hard at some point but face it, fight it, and you will become Victoria
Thats what i meant too on my thread😅 In other people's mind, the word business contains failure, rejection, hopelessness, "what if's", doubts, so they strongly reject it. So the only ones who are successful in business are the brave and determined ones.
[automerge]1612885525[/automerge]
People that are scared to do business won't never be great in life as regards making it through business. Business is all about having the guts to excel when the going is tough and not always expecting that everything will go smoothly in the business. I believe that business owners face challenges and try to win those challenges at the end of the day. So, whoever that is thinking that business is bed of roses should have a rethink about it.
Yeah, i strongly agree with you thought about this topic. You really need guts if you plan to build a business. There is no place for cowardice and fear of failing the person who wants to make life comfortable and successful.

Last edited:
Thats what i meant too on my thread😅 In other people's mind, the word business contains failure, rejection, hopelessness, "what if's", doubts, so they strongly reject it. So the only ones who are successful in business are the brave and determined ones.
[automerge]1612885525[/automerge]

Yeah, i strongly agree with you thought about this topic. You really need guts if you plan to build a business. There is no place for cowardice and fear of failing the person who wants to make life comfortable and successful.
Exactly... a coward and fearful somebody is not someone that can even attempt to do business at all. you have to be courageous, especially as a bitcoin merchant, sometimes I will risk more than 200k just to make a profit of 15k. It's not easy at all

People are afraid of venturing into business because most of them lack the experience of starting a business. AndSometimes they think that the words business is just a risk things to do and most that they undergrad starting small business it seems like it would not work out for good.

I don't know about others but if I talk about myself it's just I'm not really ready for risks yet. Beside that living in a family where everyone doing salary based job and never tried doing business so it's difficult to be the first with that idea without any experience, and without lots of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds