Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why is it important to always retain your experienced staff members?

Leaving new employees can take a year or two to equalize employee productivity. ... Furthermore, this can affect the team's morale and productivity, which can lead to loss of revenue, lower performance and more business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most jobs don’t hire people because of their grade or what they study at times. Employers look at years of experience and what a person can offer the organization. It takes time to build new employee’s experience and it cost a lot taking graduate trainee for many organizations. Companies should learn to give old staff award or honor their long stay in the company.Experience is key and very vital in any business entity.

Experience they say cannot be bought as it is an intangible assets so valuable that companies will go over the moon to get experience staff. An experienced staff is so valuable because he has seen things, done things and value things the way they should be and not the way they are.

This is why training by experienced staff is very important in the company. Be sure to carry everyone a long so that you don't feel the burnt when one is gone.

I read an article where experienced workers who have reached the age of retirement are retained especially. They become more like consultants for the company and offered half the original payment scheme for working limited hours.

It's very important to retain your experienced staff members because they know alot as regards your organisation or Enterprise and ways as to move it forward. Clients don't always like walking in to meet new faces as employees as that tends to weaken their attachment to your organisation which is not good for the business health.

For the success of your business. It is very important to retain your experienced staff members. Except if you've got capable and experienced hands to replace them when you are ready to let them go. If not, ensure you employ and train others in other to be well experienced too.

One of the ways of keeping the companys policies and values running is to keep the old employees in the company. Secondly they know the job, having to recruit new set of people makes it so hard for the company most times. Productivity of the company rest at times on the old employees.

Employees who have been with the company for many years have considerable knowledge of the company’s culture and its products and services. They have experienced many changes within the workplace, and consequently understand what works and what doesn’t. In performing their job duties day after day, they develop a strong knowledge base, which results in higher productivity because fewer mistakes are made. For example, long-term workers in a manufacturing company have a keen understanding of production procedures and manufacturing techniques, which ultimately leads to higher sales.

The best way to handle situations like this is to get the experienced workers to train the young ones around so as to replicate themselves because you can't stop people from leaving if they decide to leave.
@Bazikd what about the cost of training recruited staff members? The cost of promoting or rewarding experienced employees in other to make them stay on the job is almost of the same with that of training recruits to master the Job.

Experienced staff members of any business model are always useful because they make effective decisions to help the business grow more faster. Some methods you can always use to retain your experienced staff members are increasing their salaries, giving them recognition in their work and giving bonuses for their services offered.

Well I don't have much to say here but what I can say is that an experienced staff member alway motivate the other inexperience staff and he also make sure everyone work the same he or she do, and also the inexperienced staff also want to be like him that's why there is much output

It is good to retain your experience employee because a further growth of the business you value an employee that has more inputs on your business rather than others who do not really import on your business they include an employee gift to the growth of a business makes him more valuable in the business and makes you want to retain him even increase the salary.

You are right, experience staff is just like one of the bedrock of the business and so you don't joke with such staff, the staff welfare you be your ultimate as far as the staff is given you the kind of service or input you want in your business.

It is too much profitable if you retain this kind of staff. Because they know very well how to work and houw much . they also know how to deal with customers and how to convince them. Plus they can also sort out the problems in side the business.

As for me if am to answer this question I will say it's very important to retain your experienced staff members because he or she knows all about the business and he or she is good and best in the company and doesn't have bad records so tell me why I won't retain her to give more of her experienced to the company more again because such staff needs promotion and moreover it's because of one or two things that makes him or her leave but now they back I will welcome them but lazy staff now coming back I can tell you that I can't retain them but in some cases I will just to give a chance and going to give them rules and regulations then placed Target on them

It is good to retain experience worker in a company as it will increase the productivity of such woker. With the vast experience of the workers, difficult situation will be handled very well and the inexperienced ones too will get to learn more.

Whenever an experienced staff member resign from your company, the contribution of such an experienced staff member always have an adverse effect on output. Finding a replacement that will perfectly fit in is possible, but substantial contribution to output will take time.

What is the best method used by companies to retain staff members?
During the pandemic,when they laid off staff the experience staff were not touched,I couldn't blame them than to see reasons because with limited staff workers it would not be easy to perform individual task,so it's suggestive that the experience workers take more than one role.

It is very necessary to retain your experienced employees because they are the ones who knows the in and out of your business. Typically, they would have been managing or assisting in your business for years therefore, they'd possess the requisite knowledge and skills to take your business to the next level. Retaining your experienced staff raises the morale of other staff in your establishment and it's good for customers to see a familiar face.

Yes, sometimes it is for the best interest of the company not to let go of experience staff, maybe based on the staff relationship with the customers or maybe based on the quality of the staff position in the organization, there some staff that work honestly in their reputable organization.
There are well discipline and they are well committed towards there business.

one of your core reasons of starting a business is to retain customers and how do you retain these customers? by giving them quality services that they cannot find elsewhere and who helps in giving your customer quality services? your staff of course, the more experienced staff you have the better customer service's you will deliver to your customers and it will definitely improve the sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds