Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why is it important to always retain your experienced staff members?

Different individuals have different things that impresses them. So I cannot be able to state categorically what can actually impress millionaires at large. Different strokes for different folks.
Yeah, I agree with you, in other to impress somebody you first need to know what that person needs, I think that's the only best way you can appreciate that individual.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, I agree with you, in other to impress somebody you first need to know what that person needs, I think that's the only best way you can appreciate that individual.
Yes, you can ask them some questions and know exactly the kind of things they need in order to be appreciated. That way you can be able to understand what they need to make them happy. Different strokes for different folks.

Yes, you can ask them some questions and know exactly the kind of things they need in order to be appreciated. That way you can be able to understand what they need to make them happy. Different strokes for different folks.
Yeah, I like that, different strokes for different folks, in other to know what this type of people need you need to ask, I think that's the only best way out, what do you think?

Yeah, I like that, different strokes for different folks, in other to know what this type of people need you need to ask, I think that's the only best way out, what do you think?
I think if they are your employees you don't necessarily need to ask them what they need because you will be doing the same thing collectively for everyone. Just like some business organisations take their workers on vacation during festive seasons.

I think if they are your employees you don't necessarily need to ask them what they need because you will be doing the same thing collectively for everyone. Just like some business organisations take their workers on vacation during festive seasons.
Yeah exactly, I also think that will be great, vacation I think that's a must when it comes to business, as a good employer I think you should consider this as something good.

Yeah exactly, I also think that will be great, vacation I think that's a must when it comes to business, as a good employer I think you should consider this as something good.
Yeah, during festive seasons you need to give your employees some days off in order to make them to stay with their family. I think it is one of the best things you can do for your employees and they will be happy.

Experience staff know about the company very well and they are going to be very useful in case you want to hire managers. They are also instrumental to teaching new employees about the company.

You need to continue to retain your experienced staff simply because of consistency in business , your customer especially might start going somewhere else once they realises your product have changed.

Actually most people do believe that experience is what build a house and the retainment of experience personel can really helped in boosting productivity of a business.

We tend to retain our most experienced workers because of consistency in business , though we tend to pay them more because we don't want our production to be inferior

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds