Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why is it important to always retain your experienced staff members?

Yes, it is very important and necessary that you treat your good employees very well because it will make them very happy your business and therefore driving more growth. This is what so many big businesses do. They don't joke with their good employees.
Yeah exactly, good employees always deserve the best, that's why most employers won't joke with such kinds of people, but have you ever seen any situation were by a hardworking and resilient employee is been treated badly?have you ever seen or came across such?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah exactly, good employees always deserve the best, that's why most employers won't joke with such kinds of people, but have you ever seen any situation were by a hardworking and resilient employee is been treated badly?have you ever seen or came across such?
Of course it is possible for a hard-working employee to be treated badly. if such is the case, I advise the person to quietly resign from the job and look for a company or a business that would appreciate his or her efforts.

Of course it is possible for a hard-working employee to be treated badly. if such is the case, I advise the person to quietly resign from the job and look for a company or a business that would appreciate his or her efforts.
Yeah that's it, I completely agree to what you've just said, there no point of you doing your best and not been appreciated, resigning will be the best way out in this kind of situation.

Yeah that's it, I completely agree to what you've just said, there no point of you doing your best and not been appreciated, resigning will be the best way out in this kind of situation.
Everybody loves to be appreciated and in a situation where you are doing your best and nobody appreciates you, you need to go into a business that will appreciate you. I think it is important for people to know their value when it comes to getting jobs.

Everybody loves to be appreciated and in a situation where you are doing your best and nobody appreciates you, you need to go into a business that will appreciate you. I think it is important for people to know their value when it comes to getting jobs.
That's it, everybody love to be appreciated and this serves as a great encouragement to lots of people, their is no point of you continue without being appreciated.

That's it, everybody love to be appreciated and this serves as a great encouragement to lots of people, their is no point of you continue without being appreciated.
Personally, if the amount of money being paid to me in a particular company is good I wouldn't even mind whether I am appreciated or not. Financial appreciation is what I accept the most than any other kind of appreciation.

Personally, if the amount of money being paid to me in a particular company is good I wouldn't even mind whether I am appreciated or not. Financial appreciation is what I accept the most than any other kind of appreciation.
Well that's true but at least you need to be appreciated that's if you are doing things in the right other, but don't you think like not being appreciated is not right even if you are being paid well.

Well that's true but at least you need to be appreciated that's if you are doing things in the right other, but don't you think like not being appreciated is not right even if you are being paid well.
There are different kinds of appreciation. Every appreciation does not need to be financially but in a situation whereby it is financial, then that is what I like the most.

There are different kinds of appreciation. Every appreciation does not need to be financially but in a situation whereby it is financial, then that is what I like the most.
Yeah I agree with you, if I'll understand one don't only need to be appreciated with money, ok but by what other means do you think one will be appreciated?

Yeah I agree with you, if I'll understand one don't only need to be appreciated with money, ok but by what other means do you think one will be appreciated?
Some persons can be appreciated with time. You can be given a leave of one week or more in order for you to have some time with your family. you can also be promoted to certain positions but this particular one comes with financial benefits.

This is because they are the ones who know the business inside out and it is actually going to help you in order to resolve things very quickly and they can work alone.

Some persons can be appreciated with time. You can be given a leave of one week or more in order for you to have some time with your family. you can also be promoted to certain positions but this particular one comes with financial benefits.
That's great, now I understand what you mean. Money is not the only way use to appreciate people, not only time we also have some ways to appreciate people.

That's great, now I understand what you mean. Money is not the only way use to appreciate people, not only time we also have some ways to appreciate people.
Yes, money and time are not the only way to appreciate people definitely because there are a lot of other ways. I think this is something some businesses and is to consider for the benefit of their business and their employees.

Yes, money and time are not the only way to appreciate people definitely because there are a lot of other ways. I think this is something some businesses and is to consider for the benefit of their business and their employees.
Yeah that's true, in addition not all people wants to be appreciated with money, that's sounds some how right?, I have came across this kinds of people.

It is very important to keep old staff , because they can teach the new ones how to go about the business, so as to keep the business moving forward as usual.

Yeah that's true, in addition not all people wants to be appreciated with money, that's sounds some how right?, I have came across this kinds of people.
Probably, there are people that money is not really their problem but some kind of respect and other things. I know such people exist but personally, I want to be appreciated with money and some kind of promotion.

Probably, there are people that money is not really their problem but some kind of respect and other things. I know such people exist but personally, I want to be appreciated with money and some kind of promotion.
Exactly, you know you cannot use money to appreciate someone that has that already, so in that case you use other means of appreciation. What do you think?

Exactly, you know you cannot use money to appreciate someone that has that already, so in that case you use other means of appreciation. What do you think?
Yes, there is no way you can use money to appreciate people who are already millionaires because they are not in need of it. But in a situation whereby you are an employer, you can actually do that to your employees.

Yes, there is no way you can use money to appreciate people who are already millionaires because they are not in need of it. But in a situation whereby you are an employer, you can actually do that to your employees.
Exactly. That's no way you'll appreciate a millionaire with money, but if you won't mind my asking, by what means do you think is the best to appreciate such kinds of people?

Exactly. That's no way you'll appreciate a millionaire with money, but if you won't mind my asking, by what means do you think is the best to appreciate such kinds of people?
Different individuals have different things that impresses them. So I cannot be able to state categorically what can actually impress millionaires at large. Different strokes for different folks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds