Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

A great manage simply brings out the best in the employees, who wouldn't want to deliver when you a manager that brings out the best in you, that makes u enjoy your job and want to deliver on time and every time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Concerning your question, on why employees want to work with an experienced and capable manager, I have to say that employees would want to work with him because he will help them develop into the best they can be in their career paths

Working with a great manager as an employee,or most employees want to work with great manager because to have challenge as an employee that what build u up

Effective managers help people stay motivated to do their best work. They make the people they manage feel valued and supported. They feel they're successful when the employees they manage are successful. People willingly recommend them as a good manager.

An employer that wants to achieve great success in his career would want to work with someone that has trend the path,and a great manager comes in handy.A great manager motivates an employee to success, he outlay developmental program and strategy for achieving set goals on the job and also in your personal schedule.

It's mostly based on our innate desires to feel appreciated. Employees would definitely prefer to work with someone who values their contributions than someone who treats them like thrash.

For you to be the best you have to learn from the best. You will receive the best form of training and experience from someone who is good at what he does. Working under someone with high reputations will help you a lot when you start your own business.

Working with a great manager will do you many favours, it will upgrade your working experience, and the manager will teach you many things you don't know about the job. Also a good manage will understand you better when you fail in some things like been late to work etc

It's important that employees work with great managers because a great manager will complement the efforts of the employees and make them work better.

There is an adage says ' iron sharpen iron'. So it is very good idea as a great employee to work with great manager so that the business environment can be great for both.

It actually an easy answer, great minds think alike and there is better communication and understanding between both parties and the success of the business would easily be achieved.

The reason is simply because greatness beget greatness and nobody want to associate with a failure. No matter how efficient you are as an employee, if you have a mediocre as a manager, all your effort and talent will not reflect at all.

There is an adage says ' iron sharpen iron'. So it is very good idea as a great employee to work with great manager so that the business environment can be great for both.
I really love your adage. Working for great employer will mould you to become a better person in the particular line of business. Learning or working from someone who is not too good may limits you to his own standard and level of operations.

One of their reasons why i work with passion wherever i find myself is because i want to make an impact before i wont bw able to get that privileged again

It's simple logic,greatness will always attract greatness,bits wise to work with people with same mindset and passion driven. To avoid pull backs it's better and necessary to work along side good educated partner that will be an asset not a liability.
Being an outstanding employee, your effort can only appreciated when you work with an exceptional manager. Nobody wants to work with a failure, is the reason everyone is always attracted to those with excellent track records at work.

A great employee wants to work with a great manager because they always work magic together this means that their work will be of great quality and they will deliver on time as well, they make a great team.

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
Actually its great employees that love swirling with great manager because they know the benefit that will come out of there manager whenever they impress...

It's normal for competent employees to want to work with a competent manager likewise because that way output would be fully maximized and the working atmosphere a good one because there's little or no lagging behind which in turn increases yield

I think that this is OK some basic human endeavor. A good manger is one that can being the best out of someone and that is what everyone would look out for in work.

In other for both parties to fully utilize their potential they need to work together. No matter how good a worker might be, if the management is bad, it would be very difficult to see good results. Same thing goes, no matter how good the management might be, if the workers are not good enough, yiu might only see little to no results

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds