Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

Great managers want to work with great employees because greatness comes from team work, best footballers wouldn't be recognized if not for their team and team work which is what great employees understand and look out for

Advertisement Placeholder
Everybody like to work with either a good manger or a good employee because it's will bring growth, development and understanding to both side and even the organisation as a whole, this is want everyone will like to have one way or the other

Everybody like to work with either a good manger or a good employee because it's will bring growth, development and understanding to both side and even the organisation as a whole, this is want everyone will like to have one way or the other
It's normal for a great employee to be clamouring for working with a great employer because their will always be a positive outcome and the business environment will be a good one,

Every employee wants to work with a manager who can utilise them and manage their talent for better productivity for the organisation and for themselves. A good managers help one improve yourself.
There is a saying that goes this way from your friend and I'll tell you who you are which is why I believe that intelligent people like to work with intelligent people because it only makes them they better.

The thing is the best are always attracted to the best, so also is rich people attracted to rich people. This is the same thing in the business world, Great employees are attracted to good managers that are competent but an incompetent manager doesn't favour any worker.
This is actually why I am very careful when it comes to selecting my team members because if we have any weak link it is going to affect how we are successful with doing our job.

Well if you are working with managers that sees potential in you , they are likely to help you bring out your potential and that will really help you to gain more experience than working with abusive manager , nobody likes abusive manager.

Great employees will always want to work with great managers because no one will like to associate with someone that does not have advance understanding of what he or she is doing or someone who can't organise the smooth running of a business organisation.

I believe that everybody is going to love the opportunity to work with people that can bring the best out of them and that exactly explains why people always want to work with great managers.

Everybody will always want what is best for themselves no matter the situation on ground and they will want it to reflect on their curriculum vitae that they have worked with exceptional people.

I don't believe in that phrase , why will they (great employee ) wanted to work with a great manager if not only to attain game and popularity , a great employee shoukd be able to work with any manager and lift their business up through their hard work.

I think that great people tend to work with great people and this might be the main reason why certain employees prefer to work for great managers in the company.

Great managers always takes cares of the employee need , he or she put the workers first in everything and treats them like a family , so thats the reason why most workers prefer working with Great employee .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds