Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

Honesty. The moment a team stops believing their leader is telling the truth, things start to fall apart. ...
Communication skills. ...
Decisiveness. ...
Confidence. ...
Responsibility. ...
Empathy. ...
Focus. ...
Creativity.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me a great employees will want to work with a great manager because it's such manager that knows there wort and also can understand the kind of work they doing and also they will know whats next to do and all they will be thinking is how the company going to move forward and makes it bigger

A good manager sets a positive example and knows how to use their strengths to encourage their team to succeed. Successful managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment. To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
It's a simple law of nature. Every successful person wants to deal with people who are successful as well for success breeds success. in the natural world, like charges attract and unlike charges repel unlike in the world of physics where the reverse Is the case

great employer love to work with a great managers just because of a manager has the gold division and the aim of a particular company and they are seen as the the mentor the leader who motivates the people to work more and give effective services when it comes to rendering services to customer.

I had experienced working under a good and bad manager so my take on the issue is that not only great employees want to work under a great manager. Maybe I can say that 99% of employees want to be working under a great manager.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?

I do agree that great managers motivate their employyes. However, motivation does not mean pressurize employees to make more sales. This way an employee might think that he or she is just not doing enough even though he/she knows that he is doing his best to get more sales. I work with such kind of managers and I do not think that I will be able to continue my job.

There is a popular sayings that says ion sharpens ion, if a great employee is actually working with a great employee I tell you that organization will surely be successful in whatever ever business they are doing I tell you it's very important the business will be moving in the direction of iit should go.

Great emoloyees works with great manager because they should have
a lot of experience also these emoloyees works in good company
manager is the key point of any buisness and take the every matter of buisness

What’s your take?
You're actually right, a good manager can actually help and inspire great employees to improve their outstanding skills and help maintain their good and great skills. It also helps the business to grow easily

A lot of employees, will want to work with great Managers because most employees, look up to their managers. There is a lot to learn from managers, when you have a great manager, you will be more proactive. You tend to be better than you were.
Absolutely , Most of the employees fear that the manager will not work and will be strict in doing all tyoes of companies work. So , a manager should be really calm and supportive with its employees and guide them along.

What’s your take?
Exactly, the requirements to become a good manager is to communicate your goals and what is expected from your employers as partners! Also give them freedom to give the feedbacks on how the progress is being achieve

A good manager sets a positive example and knows how to use their strengths to encourage their team to succeed. Successful managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment. To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.
It is a great experience to work with a manager as you describe, and you are absolutely right. I had the joy of working with a good manager and it was the best work experience I have ever had outside of the line. And speaking online we have as an example @Alexander who performs his duties as owner and manager in the right way.

Everyone would love to work with someone with vision, with potential not just great employees. I guess working with the right person in this case the manager seems to make work easier. You achieve more. Businesses suffer setbacks with the wrong leader

Not Every employee does that but yes majority of employees do that. Because they want a good environment and work hard so a good manager will provide them a good environment and by both they will get very good results for their company too. So that's why they want similar type of manager.

Keeping the business or company stability, growth always remains their top priority. No prominent business manager will hire a less knowledgeable personnel to help him or her drive its business initiative higher.

Definitely, because a great employee with a great manager will produce wonderful results. As an employee, you will learn a lot from your manager, both things in work and outside work because the manager inspires you to the point where you hope to be like him/her, you will learn things that will probably help you in your future endeavours.

What’s your take?
To be a good manager one has to posses all the characters you mentioned and in addition a great manager needs to respect staff, yes because respect is reciprocal. When staff are treated right and with respect they feel good which boosts their morale and helps them perform better at work

As a manager, you have the ability to create a great or perfect environment for your team. You can influence everything from employee turnover to your team’s engagement and productivity.

What’s your take?
A good manager listens to the staff, knows how to handle each and every one of them according to their temprement, know when to praise and when to reprimand. A good manager is respected by all

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds