Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

Great employees work with great manager because they know great manager has better management and know very well about all employees bad or good. He appreciates and encourage good worker by different ways as by giving award with car, house or promotion to only good worker.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever a business is done, its worker should also be very good. Let's be good and it is very beneficial for the company. It is very important to have a good worker as well as a good The manager has been working for years as long as he cries, he can take the job as he wants, so it is very important for the manager to be good as well as to be good and to be good as well.

The importance of working with a great manager cannot be overemphasize while because everyone love working with one with experience which they can tap into. Working with a great manager with vast experience will be a great privilege for anyone.

I do not advise to do this because having of becoming a friend with your manager in the place of work until 8 to something serious and sometimes this can actually make one another they take advantage of the other person and can actually run down a business organisation.
[automerge]1613332149[/automerge]
I do not advise to do this because having of becoming a friend with your manager in the place of work until 8 to something serious and sometimes this can actually make one another they take advantage of the other person and can actually run down a business organisation.

The success of any business depends on managing it. The better the management of the business, the more the business will grow. It is very important to be good. A good manager works.Workers work in the same way, they are motivated by seeing their manager, so it is very important that both of them are not good or great.

It's simple to get more experience When you are working with the intelligent u become intelligent developing ideas for easy growth of the company is achievable because great day minds are working together

A good manager sets a positive example and knows how to use their strengths to encourage their team to succeed. Successful managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment. That is why a good employee wants to work with a good manager.

Great employee will like working with great manager just for the betterment of the organization

If a great employee works with a great manager the business or computer with definitely flourish

It's expected of two great people that is employee and manager to work together for the prosperity of both sides and organization

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
I am a product of your topic. I found myself in a new environment after school to work as a fleet officer when I knew next to nothing about transport and Logistics but with the help of great teacher, friend, boss in my Fleet manager, I found my learning very easy but with lots of hard work under his supervision. He (B.S Abdullah) is the only tutor I ever needed to be what I am today.
He is a great manager and he made one out of me. His legacy is what I spread today. I am glad to grow under him and I am also glad to see people grow under me and many more soonest

There is a saying that iron sharpens iron. employees of great qualities always want to work with people who are also great in every facet of life. Great employees who work with managers who are not great or who don't know how to handle the job we definitely not do well. So of course it is understandable.

I think it is a natural thing because people of the same aspirations tend to connect with other people of their same goal,so great employees are hungry for more knowledge and having a great manager to improve their skills is one hell of an accomplishment.

A good manager sets a positive example and knows how to use their strengths to encourage their team to succeed. Successful managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment. To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
Great employers are assets to the business. They are first great individuals with great work ethics, great character and great achievements. All of these are obvious proofs that can't be hidden hence would always be a delight around employees.
These are the kinds of people employees would love to emulate as they can help influence them positively.
So it is in work environments, employees naturally look upto such caliber of people.

Excellent your thread. You are absolutely right, there is nothing better than working with a good manager. With a boss where there is harmony, communication, values, respect, honesty and recognition of the work that any employee can do. It is where you can perform functions as a great team full of self-improvement, for all the members and therefore for the company.

This is because A good manager sets a positive model and realizes how to utilize their qualities to urge their group to succeed. Effective chiefs work close by their representatives, mentor colleagues and establish a comprehensive workplace. To be a good manager, it is critical to convey objectives, assumptions and input.

A great manager and a great Employee will create a great synergy, they will move the business more rapidly and create immense profit for the company, and besides that the great manager impacts Knowledge to the Employee which is a great bonus for the employee.

employees in a particular distance but always like to be lead by experienced managers but a situation in which you are a managers but you do not have a deep understanding of the type of business you are going into and how to make it succeed, people may not like to follow you
[automerge]1613335894[/automerge]
employees in a particular distance but always like to be lead by experienced managers but a situation in which you are a managers but you do not have a deep understanding of the type of business you are going into and how to make it succeed, people may not like to follow you

A pained relationship with your manager can contrarily influence your resolve, your efficiency, your bliss, and obviously, your profession. A positive relationship can improve your confidence, profitability and bliss which could prompt more profession achievement as advancements, raises and higher confidence.

Because of the potentials seen in the manager by the employee. This is also because the employee wants to achieve greater goals than the manager and would want to learn from him. The employee in the other hand is a learner that wants grow

according to my own point of view, I believe every employee wants to work with a great manager but in the aspects of great employee working with great manager this is because they want to be more perfect and experienced. they want to learn new ideas that will help them in future

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds