Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

You become what you know. Learning from great manager makes it easy for you to master the business very well and to become a great manager in the future will be easy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nobody likes to work with a person that is not ready nor willing to go that distance most especially when necessary same way as nobody will like to associate with a failing business so what i am saying is the energy that a person gives and gets is very important that's why most great employees be careful about the kind of manager they work under.

Every employee wants to work with a great manager because a great manager knows how to bring out the best in an employee in contributing to the growth and development of the business.

The people you work with will go a long way in determining how successful you will be in your chosen career. Working with great people helps you to walk your way to greatness.

It is always interesting to work with someone who you know has the potential to be successful and capable of handling his business to the best of his ability

Some people who are working in corporate companies do not really work for the noney
[automerge]1630696047[/automerge]
Many people who work for this multinationals don't only work because of the pay sometimes people just want to be a part of something really big in order to have the opportunity to touch live and create impact

Last edited:
When such kind of people work together, the company will no doubt achieve greater heights. So for me such people should always seek to work together.

It is mainly going to be so that the hard work that they are going to be put out it's going to be worth it and a good manager can definitely get the best out of them.

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
For good communication,great ideas,to succeed in the field,great expectations, strength to go in to work

Who you dine with determines the kind of food that you eat. Working with great people at your work place helps to fastened your progress in becoming what you wish to become in life.

Who you dine with determines the kind of food that you eat. Working with great people at your work place helps to fastened your progress in becoming what you wish to become in life.
I don't really think this is necessary, if greater and experienced employee have to work with experience manager then who are the one that is going to teach the unexperience people ? everything must be balance for effective running of a business.

Great managers always want to lead by example and maintain a close and reliable relationship with the employees, such will enable effective team work between both parties for better results. Great managers do not capitalize on employees' mistakes but make sure to encourage and develop them in the best ways.

In my country working with a great manager increasing or adds to your curriculum vital, other establishment will know or believe you have gathered experience and know what uou are doing

Like poles attracts while unlike poles repels. In this case, best employees like working with best managers because they know their value would not be compromised or diminished.

A good employee would look forward to working with a great manager. Employees would need someone we can look up to for mentoring, for coaching, for direction and encouragement.

What’s your take?

Even me personally I always like to work with great employers in their business or wherever I am working because they have a lot of experience and I always like to learn so many things from their experience on how to handle certain situation.

Even me personally I always like to work with great employers in their business or wherever I am working because they have a lot of experience and I always like to learn so many things from their experience on how to handle certain situation.
Would you consider every employer with some years of experience as a great employer? Or are there other qualities you take note of that determines if an employer is great or not?

Would you consider every employer with some years of experience as a great employer? Or are there other qualities you take note of that determines if an employer is great or not?
I Always consider people with experience to be a great managers because they have understand so many things about the business and they can deal with any situation that arises in the business, experience is what I am looking for but if there are some people with the natural talents to manage a business then such quality it will be a greater advantage.

What’s your take?
I know how frustrating it can be first-hand to work with a terrible manager. Its not good to see a business that can thrive being run down due to the mistakes of the one person most responsible for it.

What’s your take?
There is no employee who would not want to work with a like minded manager. like begets like.
personally, i would want to work with a great manager, a manager that can lead well, one who has the interest of the employees at heart, one who wants to achieve results promptly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds