Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

why do you want financial independence?

I see being financial stable as a freedom from nonsense, there is a saying that if you have never manage honor you will call respect honor,it’s better you elate free from brokenness than being free from prison.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's the freedom to quit your J-O-B to do something you love, even if it means getting paid less. ... Financial freedom means that you get to make life decisions without being overly stressed about the financial impact because you are prepared. You control your finances instead of being controlled by them.

Financial independence is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others. Income earned without having to work a job is commonly referred to as passive income.

Financial independence is a very crucial part of one's life which must be attained because of its benefits.
Financial Independence is Important Because it Increases Your Ability to Structure Work to Suit You. Of course, choosing or creating the right kind of work is not limited to those who are financially independent. ... Not only may your financial independence be determined by this decision but also your sanity

I see no reason why any one should not strive to be financially independent, I mean who want to be asking for hand always
Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success

we all want financial independence from one reason we all want to spend money but I want to buy clothes kid clothes cars in new build houses and live on their finances finals so that's the main thing we all want. The ability to be able to spend money when we want to spend it

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• What I need my life to resemble
  • What that would cost me, and above all:
  • How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
Financial freedom is very important to a man, especially in this present time, money moves the world, gone are the days of love money is the root of all evil, everyone needs to be financially free to make ends meet and take care of loved ones

Financial independence is all about freedom which am sure everyone desires. Freedom to have what you wish at whatever time you wish provided that there is enough money to get them. Financial freedom is all about having more options, if you want to be financially independent soon, look for multiple streams of income.

Peace of mind dear . Being able to buy what you want anytime and any day is really happiness cause you will know that you have no money problem. So being financially stable is the best and should be everybody's goal cause you will worry less and you will be relaxed in your thinking.

Financial Independence is Important Because Job Security is an Illusion. Financial vulnerability often motivates entrepreneurs. Many entrepreneurs work ridiculous hours, risk their entire life savings, and neglect important relationships for a dream with no promise of success.

It's very important because financial Independence is the status of having enough income to pay one's living expenses for the rest of one's life without having to be employed or dependent on others. Income earned without having to work a job is commonly referred to as passive income.

Imagine waking up and having to prepare for the day without rushing, having a breakfast with my beautiful family, going down the elevator with the kids to drive them to school so why wouldn't anyone want financial independence.

Is it accurate to say that you are cognizant regarding WHY you need monetary autonomy, other than being 'allowed to do what you want'?

I ask, on the grounds that for me by and by, it has had a significant effect to be quite certain about in terms of:

• How work/business venture finds a way into my personal life without intruding on it.
To be financially independent in this kind of country am living in is not a day job, because is not easy growing among the poor. So I guess it is easy for some kind of people tho,maybe because they come out in a rich home,and growing up in that kind of family everything is been set or program by their father,so when they grow up everything becomes easy for them I guess.

I just do not want to depend on others. No one feeds you nowadays. It is a harsh truth. You have to yourself do everything in order to make a living and living a happy. Do not expect anyone (including your parents) to support you for a long time. So becoming financially independent is a need of many people. Unfortunately, not all the people become financially independent.

There are so many reasons why I want to be financially independent, being financially independent makes you not to rely on anyone financially. I want to be able to solve people's financially needs and be able to create different businesses for earnings.

Being financially independent means that you are in a better position not to find yourself at the mercy of these factors. When you are financially independent, you can choose roles that suit your perspective on risk, rather than relying on pay.
[automerge]1617938491[/automerge]
Being financially independent means that you are in a better position not to find yourself at the mercy of these factors. When you are financially independent, you can choose roles that suit your perspective on risk, rather than relying on pay.

Last edited:
Doesn't everyone want financial independence, to make their way in the world without having to rely on anyone else? As soon as I left college I got a job so that I could pay my parents keep. It made me feel good that I could help out with bills but I had no idea how hard it would be when I left home. I think it's a real eye opener to find out how much everything costs and it made me respect my parents more for making the sacrifices they did when I was at home. It's something most of us take for granted until we get out in the big wide world by ourselves.

Financial independence affects our lives directly. It sure feels good to be self independent. You can do what pleases you with whenever you feel like. After all its your hard earned cash.

Hmm... What you need in life to resemble, what would cost you and how your work/business centre find way into your personal life without intruding. well that's you though my advise leave your life to your best satisfaction. Because no one will leave it for you.

I have a good eyesight of what it actually means to be in poverty so I would want to be financially free and OK in order to be able to give a better life to my family and my children. It would ensure you do not lack and can pay for this swiftly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds