Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do so many graduates refuse to learn a profitable skill?

I can never in any way depending on the government of my country because I know they will not have anything tangible to give me, this has always been my dream even when I was in high school, the government over here doesn't care for her citizen.
The government of my country are so incompetent and highly ineffective so when it comes to the economy of the country they are so clueless for anyone to even think of depending on them to create jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can never in any way depending on the government of my country because I know they will not have anything tangible to give me, this has always been my dream even when I was in high school, the government over here doesn't care for her citizen.

The same is the situation in my country. The government does not care at all about the people in here. You must have to find your own way to live and earn money. This is why there are no jobs in my country and people have to rely on their skills to make money. There are many educated people in my country who do not have a professional job and they open stalls on streets to earn money.

A lot of graduates look forward towards securing well paid job afty graduation. However, a lot of them are disappointed and as a result the thought of learning a profitable skill doesn't occur to many

Its simply a pity that most graduates are languishing in the house, simply waiting for white collar job which seems far fetched at the moment base on the state if the country. They aren't even willing to learn a skill, that's why they're suffering.

I can't really support this thread actually they are lots of things been put in place at most secondary schools and universities in my country where you need to go through a course or subject called entrepreneurship.

The government of my country are so incompetent and highly ineffective so when it comes to the economy of the country they are so clueless for anyone to even think of depending on them to create jobs.
I think this is because of greed because a normal government of a country should try as much as possible to take care of the citizen of the country but the situation in which this is not happening then they are not worth to be called the president

I think this is because of greed because a normal government of a country should try as much as possible to take care of the citizen of the country but the situation in which this is not happening then they are not worth to be called the president
I completely agree with you, we have a very useless government in this country and so students should not be talking about relying on the government to create jobs for them. What they should be talking about should be them starting up their own businesses whereby they will create jobs for others.

I completely agree with you, we have a very useless government in this country and so students should not be talking about relying on the government to create jobs for them. What they should be talking about should be them starting up their own businesses whereby they will create jobs for others.
Lolz,anybody in this country that is trying to depend on government for any good thing is just doing his or herself more harm than good because from what I'm seeing there is nothing good that will ever come out from this our useless government.

Lolz,anybody in this country that is trying to depend on government for any good thing is just doing his or herself more harm than good because from what I'm seeing there is nothing good that will ever come out from this our useless government.
It has gotten to the extent whereby the president of the country is telling the youth that they are lazy so I don't think that any youth should depend on this government again.

It has gotten to the extent whereby the president of the country is telling the youth that they are lazy so I don't think that any youth should depend on this government again.

I think the psychological reason behind this statement is that they know that they do not have anything to offer to the people so they are just trying indirectly to encourage the youth and everyone to work and gather for themselves. What a shame to a government of a country.

I think the psychological reason behind this statement is that they know that they do not have anything to offer to the people so they are just trying indirectly to encourage the youth and everyone to work and gather for themselves. What a shame to a government of a country.
I quite believe with you that this government do not have anything to offer and they themselves noticed that is why they are trying to absorb themselves of any form or blamed as it regards the productivity of the youths of the Nation. The worst part is that they are not creating an enabling environment for the youth to thrive in the country.

I quite believe with you that this government do not have anything to offer and they themselves noticed that is why they are trying to absorb themselves of any form or blamed as it regards the productivity of the youths of the Nation. The worst part is that they are not creating an enabling environment for the youth to thrive in the country.
Yes in terms of electricity they cannot even make it to to be constant then how do they even want us to survive in such an environment, insecurity is another thing they have never considered to settle. They just messing up the whole country.

These days people are going after skills rather than academic excellence. It takes years to complete university program yet there is no guarantee that you will earn.

Yes in terms of electricity they cannot even make it to to be constant then how do they even want us to survive in such an environment, insecurity is another thing they have never considered to settle. They just messing up the whole country.
I completely agree with you that the government of this country so irresponsible incompetent and quiet unreliable because they cannot bring solutions to simple issues and the country but they are the first to lambast the youth of the country.

I completely agree with you that the government of this country so irresponsible incompetent and quiet unreliable because they cannot bring solutions to simple issues and the country but they are the first to lambast the youth of the country.
and the shameful thing about them is that they always spend most of their vacation in the western country but I don't know why they cannot even think of bringing in what they are saying there into this country,they are ready to enjoy what other people have succeeded in doing.

and the shameful thing about them is that they always spend most of their vacation in the western country but I don't know why they cannot even think of bringing in what they are saying there into this country,they are ready to enjoy what other people have succeeded in doing.
I don't really know about this government because to me I feel that they are so irresponsible even though they do go to this Western countries that are develop they do not try to replicate these things that they see over there in the country.

Some graduates will intentionally refuse to learned hand work some times because they felt they can secure government job opportunities after their graduation from their higher institutions of learning so that make them felt reluctant about certain things like hand works.

I don't really know about this government because to me I feel that they are so irresponsible even though they do go to this Western countries that are develop they do not try to replicate these things that they see over there in the country.
That is just the thing I have been thinking, they went to the western country but they can never one day think of bringing in what they just saw there, I don't just know the psychological reason behind all this and I would like a psychologist to explain to me, seriously.

That is just the thing I have been thinking, they went to the western country but they can never one day think of bringing in what they just saw there, I don't just know the psychological reason behind all this and I would like a psychologist to explain to me, seriously.
The thing is that most of these politicians are so corrupt and each day attempt to bring just a fraction of what they are saying abroad year it will reduce the amount of money that they can embezzle so they will rather continue to improverish the country and their own advantage.

Graduates believe they deserve better more than the people that did not goto school, I am also a graduates but i change pd my orientation and i am from bit he my online and my offline work because of unemployment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds