Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do so many graduates refuse to learn a profitable skill?

School is good for knowledge, but the real experience only comes when we work in reality. You can't get the experience sitting at home, you must come to the field and try things with your own hand to gain experience.
Experience is good and it can help you to get employment especially when you have your degree, as you said I don't think it is the best thing for us to sit at home and wait for the government to give us the type of employment we are looking for.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many graduates already have that hope of them getting a very sure job after graduating since they are been decieved by their teacher , but at the end of the day they would still learn the job since there are no work

The rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as time goes on, and this is mainly because so many graduates didn't bother to learn a profitable skill because they were thinking about securing a well paying job upon graduation, only to be disappointed at the end.

Why do you think graduates don't want to learn profitable skills that would make them to b independent.
Nice one bookwormlux. I think it's because of the degree that they have been given by their school. It has been engraved into their subconscious that is what they need to succeed.

For some I would say that it is because of their pride, but some other graduates see it as a waste of time since they have a certificate that can earn them more

The rate of unemployment seems to be increasing as time goes on, and this is mainly because so many graduates didn't bother to learn a profitable skill because they were thinking about securing a well paying job upon graduation, only to be disappointed at the end.

Why do you think graduates don't want to learn profitable skills that would make them to b independent.
One of the major reason why a lot of graduate ould not want to borther themself to still go on and aquire an additional skill for themself is because of the stress they have to go through,this is after completing their formal education and hoping to get a good paying job and things are not working out as planned.The best thing for them is to get a good orientation about how the sectors is structured to accommodate skilled persons

The reason is that a lot of people do not believe in the opportunity online business offers and some do not even know it's possible to make real money online.
Most times on graduates find it's so frustrating after going to school I'm spending most of the times in school then come back and start learning a trade.

Apart from the fact that some people are losing a lot of people really hold this notion that once they graduate from the University there's an imaginary job waiting for them.

Graduates want a white collar job because that's what they've set their minds on and there's the fact that they have colleagues who are already working and they feel like it's some kind of degrade to end up with a trade after degree.

Laziness is the number one factor. A lot of graduates just want jobs or success on a platter of gold. They feel because they've gotten a degree, they're entitled to some particular levels.
Secondly is lack of information, schools or colleges nowadays don't teach the requisite things needed to survive in the outside world especially in Third World countries

Some of them think it is a necessary to learn any other scale apart from the education they got from the university or college. they believe they are going to gain employment automatically once they graduated and the case is quite different on the outside of the school.

There has been been this popular notion that once you are graduating there is an imaginary government job that is waiting for you somewhere. This is the particular reason I know why many people are allowed them to learn skills.

it is very important that students always learn profitable skills when they are in school and when they come out they will use it to make themselves money

Seriously, I have a very strong reason to believe that such graduates are not yet hungry because when they became very hungry and don't have any money they will look for any skill to learn.

Seriously, I have a very strong reason to believe that such graduates are not yet hungry because when they became very hungry and don't have any money they will look for any skill to learn.
I don't think it is a matter of being hungry but the fact that the person lacks Vision . He has failed to understand the need to prepare himself for life after graduation as there are fewer jobs for larger population

They feel pompous to add a skill. They feel that, it isn't wise to do that since they went to school they've learned it all.

Seriously, they are just finished up as far as I'm concerned because they are misusing the opportunity that they have that is staring them in the face for them to make more money for themselves.

Seriously, they are just finished up as far as I'm concerned because they are misusing the opportunity that they have that is staring them in the face for them to make more money for themselves.
They're doing themselves more harm cos time will be wasted for them and doing themselves more harm for not trying their hands elsewhere to earn rewards at least.

Seriously, I think that most of these young graduate right now already fixed their eyes on making money through illegal means which is why they find it very difficult to learn a skill.

I am not yet a graduate but I am still learning a lot of things to support my higher institution because I believe that is one of the best to do yet

The reason is that a lot of people do not believe in the opportunity online business offers and some do not even know it's possible to make real money online.

Seriously, before I actually started any money online that was very sceptical about the possibility of you getting to get paid from online platform till I got educated on it as well.

Seriously, I think that most of these young graduate right now already fixed their eyes on making money through illegal means which is why they find it very difficult to learn a skill.
It is very bad and I think the government of different countries need to work on adding money making into their academic curriculum.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds