Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

Write your reply...the employee not satisfied with there earning that is most thing to make employee to quite from his or her work.
I agree with you. Employees dissatisfaction of his or her salary is one of the reasons why employees are quitting from their job. Also one of the reasons is having a bad relationship with the boss.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion I think in the most cases employees quit is because of their low salary.Or sometimes they are not happy with this job and want to try something else in their lives

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
Well in my own opinion I think that most employees quit their job because they have even seen a better job offer or probably they do not want to work there as a result of some issues that they are going through in their personal life.

Employer going to quit if the working condition is no longer benefits them in terms of income and other things. This is why it is very important for business owner to create conducive environment for their workers.

Salary and income is obviously one of the main things that are considered by the employee when he joins the company. Unfortunately, there are many people who just use employees and throw them away and this is a violation of employee rights. There are many people who have no choice but to work in such harsh conditions because getting a job in certain countries is not at all easy.

Employees are going to quit a business if they believe that the business is no longer supporting their career growth or if it is too too stressful.

Employees quit their job for many reasons ,if the conditions of the job is not favoring them or if they don't have interest in doing the job again they can quit the job.

I know 90% of people are likely to quit their former business when they are able to secure a well-paid job that will give them a better salary compared to the other one they were doing, there are a lot of reason why people quit in businesses.

To me employees quite due to either inconvenience by the boss or madam at night,also most quit due to the fact that the boss had not been transperant,so sudden changes make them scared and quit

Employees quit a business they are working for several reasons ranging from personal to business, but most employees quit when there is a better way to make money elsewhere

There are quite several reasons why employees quit and i think if we start to list them it would take a long page. Overall employees quit finding better offers or when they get to a point that they can't just take it anymore.

It's simply because they don't like the current job due to how they are treated. Most times employee quits because they find a better job

There a lot of constraints that can make employees leave a particular employment for others. Like for instance, where they are been treated as animals, what do you expect from such an employee at the the end of the day?

LoL the part you said They should be killed really got me laughing, I didn't expect that. I completely understand you though it's very painful and frustrating
Chloe quit from their jobs when the job is so tedious or when the pay is not equal to the work that you are doing this make them very stressful and they quit.

I quit for various reasons: if I see better opportunities which will enliven me, I walk straight to it, if my efforts and input is not being appreciated I walk straight out before my skills and dreams are buried.

Most employees may quit there jobs depending on their personal reasons but.most often it is considered in terms of dissatisfaction on the working conditions, dissatisfied with their salary etc. best known to them.

There are many reasons why employees quit. They quit when the job condition is not in their favour anymore and they cannot cope with it. Some quit when they get a better offer somewhere else. Employees also quit when they want to start up their own business.

Take for instance an employee whose boss does nothing in his office all day other than abusing and insulting him or her for any and everything wrong in the office. Such employee will obviously quit

I can only quit my job if I the payment is not cool with me and if the way the people or employer behave is not favourable to me then I will quit

From my experience, it's wen they are not satisfied with either the people they work with, or the pay they get. Most times bad payments is the culprit.

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
yes that's true ,some of them are not paid accordingly and in a good way they wanted it to be,i think it also contributes to quitting , some of them are been put under pressure and not well paid i think that's the reason why most employees quit

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds