Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

If the the minister of education doesn't know anything about it then such minister should be killed, it's not nice and they're not really caring for the people .they are only concentrating in stealing.
LoL the part you said They should be killed really got me laughing, I didn't expect that. I completely understand you though it's very painful and frustrating

Advertisement Placeholder
Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
Of course, you are right about this post thread you posted here because most bosses bully their workers at work and make them look useless and that could affect the performances at work as well.

There are many reason why employees quit depending on the conditions they find their selves but most quit when they find a better work than the current one.

So many people quit their employment for a lot of reasons best known to them. The most of the reason people leave is because they are been bullied by their bosses or the take home pay is actually crap
You are right. They could not stand anymore the bullying tactics of the boss. They might be given assignment that are very hard to do or achieve.

LoL the part you said They should be killed really got me laughing, I didn't expect that. I completely understand you though it's very painful and frustrating
Or maybe arrested and the position the position be given to another person who is really interested to care for the masses, it's so painful that these people does not really care.

There are many reasons why an employee can quit his job ranging from but not limited to poor salary, maltreatment from the employer, voluntary change of job, job type or long distance of the job.

Or maybe arrested and the position the position be given to another person who is really interested to care for the masses, it's so painful that these people does not really care.
The problem with our government is that once they have tested power, they would not want to let go of it and give it to those who are capable

A lot of the people who were previously employed that quitted their jobs that I know did so because of poor working conditions and lack of pay for a long time
I think one of the biggest reasons that make employees to quit is because of the financial reward that they do not get from the company and most employees have and how financially work to get on the company and once this financial reward expectations are not met then the employee will start considering leaving the organisation.

I think one of the biggest reasons that make employees to quit is because of the financial reward that they do not get from the company and most employees have and how financially work to get on the company and once this financial reward expectations are not met then the employee will start considering leaving the organisation.
I think the salary is the most common issue of resignations. When the employee feels that he is stagnating in his position then there would be a rebellion in his mind to leave. That is one advantage of big companies here that have a merit increase every year. That is a big consolation to employees who are not promoted.

The problem with our government is that once they have tested power, they would not want to let go of it and give it to those who are capable
And they themselves will not even be able to do anything for the masses, and they will also not like to give it out to people who are capable of doing this, but most times I don't always see genuine leaders in this country.

Indeed peace of mind is key to achieving better results in every business, you would be able to think straight and be productive
Employee Quit their job When the job is too stressful and the find it so difficult for them to work with this they will quit the job or when the job do not pay well.

There are many reasons why an employee can quit his job ranging from but not limited to poor salary, maltreatment from the employer, voluntary change of job, job type or long distance of the job.
I agree with you that there are so many reasons why employees quit. I have been an employee before in a real estate business and I experienced resignation from job because of not good working relationship with people.

An employee can quit for many reasons, maybe he has a boss that is too abusive. Maybe he has gotten a better offer somewhere else and decides to move on to better his life.

I agree with you that there are so many reasons why employees quit. I have been an employee before in a real estate business and I experienced resignation from job because of not good working relationship with people.
Not having good relationship with people at work might be very difficult especially when the boss of the business never cares about the feelings of his employees.

Some are due to losing their profit and some are due to not profiting from their tops you don’t expect me to trade for you 24/7 and my percentage is only 10% it can be possible so this will make me been an employee lose

Employer going to quit if the working condition is no longer benefits them in terms of income and other things. This is why it is very important for business owner to create conducive environment for their workers.
Wages and salary plays an important role in the issue of employees,but another aspest could be if the employees having gotten a good salary structure scale and enumeration but does not see a prospect of growth and advancement in his current stay at the firm,then he can leave.

If I get a better offer that offers progression both in the short and long term, I'll quit.

If I believe the current job is no longer going in line with the direction I have planned after doing my best to get it on track, I'll quit.

If I believe the boss is overreaching and abusive, I'll quit to save my mental wellbeing.

Write your reply...the employee not satisfied with there earning that is most thing to make employee to quite from his or her work.

There are a number of reasons why employes quit , could be poor renumeration, lack of promotion or it's could be that they have better offer elsewhere

When their efforts and value are not appreciated, working under bad, unsafe and unhealthy condition, restriction from growing in their career or personal development, when they work overtime without pay and late salary payment or owning salary for a long period of time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds