Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

I know most people quit when the job is not so favourable to them. Maybe the work is too much for a little pay, or the boss is too bossy or fellow workers are not tolerable. Anyway, several people have their own reasons for quitting, others can just be a better opportunity has come up.
You're correct, it's easier for an employee to be fired than for him to quit or resign. He quits if he's fed up with the job and can't endure any longer. I know many people that quit their offline jobs due to bad work ethics.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously this is one of the biggest reasons why I believe a lot of people quit their job especially when they know that they deserve to be paid more than they are being paid in the company.
That's it dear. No one would be happy working for lesser pay where as our input is very much better than the pay rate the employer is offering.
[automerge]1627928602[/automerge]
Of course @Sincerem , although it is true that we depend on money to live, there are also other things that give value to life. Personally, as long as I am valued and taken into account, even if I am not satisfied with the salary, I will be there to give the best of me.
I understand that we need money to survive, take care of our needs and stay healthy too. But at times not just about money, but passion also drives and its seen in you.

Numerous reasons. When I look back at my own working career I would list the main reason as boredom and wanting to move on to something better, perhaps more money, higher working status. etc. I have made mistakes too from thinking I was going to get something better. I used to work on the checkouts at a supermarket which I absolutely loved. I was offered a job in the office for a lot more money but I can honestly say I hated it. That taught me that it's not always about the money. You have to be happy in your work too.

It's really important to be able to get on with your colleagues too. If you don't going in every day and working in a negative atmosphere can be very stressful. Yep, I've done that too!
This teaching that you experienced at some point, demonstrates what I have wanted to express in some publications. It is not only about money, there are complements in the work area that are important. I refer to the work environment as well as doing what you really like, are things that encourage you to stay in it, otherwise many times we end up quitting.

Another reason people are going to quit is when they see a better offer elsewhere. When this happens they will have no other choice than to quit the present job they are doing.
The first reason why most employee quit is that they get a better offer in another company or business enterprise, and their payment/salary is more complimeting and robust than their present job.

That's it dear. No one would be happy working for lesser pay where as our input is very much better than the pay rate the employer is offering.
[automerge]1627928602[/automerge]

I understand that we need money to survive, take care of our needs and stay healthy too. But at times not just about money, but passion also drives and its seen in you.

Seriously, it's not really a good idea to keep being in a job that never pays you well because you will end up dying on the job and still not get anything in return.

That's tough to say, because there are many factors that can go into an employee being unhappy and wanting to leave or quit. Most of the time employees quit, is because of low pay, dealing with bad or crap bosses, or they have found another job that pays more.

I think most of the time, it's just be undervalued by the boss and teams. I feel that's what happens most of the time these days.

That's tough to say, because there are many factors that can go into an employee being unhappy and wanting to leave or quit. Most of the time employees quit, is because of low pay, dealing with bad or crap bosses, or they have found another job that pays more.

I think most of the time, it's just be undervalued by the boss and teams. I feel that's what happens most of the time these days.
People are 80% likely to quit a business organisation when they understand that they are undervalued ,it is better for business managers to always appreciate their employee especially if they are really good.

That's how it is and that's what I hope. Although on the subject, there have been times when I have wanted to quit my job, when the salary does not compensate my effort, but it is better to have a low salary than none at all. On the other hand, I like my duties within the company and these are valued by my immediate boss.
I'm an employee quits from their working place when they are not satisfied with what they have been paid or they don't like the working environment.

There so many reasons why employees quit their job some of the reason is,a difficult boss,low renumeration,unconducive working environment, lack of job security,and so many other reasons.

Seriously, it's not really a good idea to keep being in a job that never pays you well because you will end up dying on the job and still not get anything in return.
For sure, I don't consider myself working on such kind of business that underpays my hard work. When it comes to gig, I'll go for the one rewarding my input more.

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
Sometimes they get a better offer or better prospect of fulfilling their dreams in other jobs. Other reasons may be because they lose interest in the job and like you said they may be tired of their boss.

Employee/workers quit their work in a company or business enterprise because of many reasons , one is that maybe they are working more and earning less , so they feels cheated and decided to look for better offer elsewhere.

There are many different reasons why employees quit but the most common is when they find a work that pays higher than this or are not satisfied with their salary.

Cause I gotta leave yeah
In the back of the cab
I tipped the driver ‘head of time, get me there fast
I got your body on my mind, I want it bad
Oh just the thought of you gets me so high
So high
Girl you’re the one I want to want me
And if you want me, girl you got me
There’s nothing I, no I wouldn’t do (I wouldn’t do)

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
Well you may be right, but In most cases its either the employee find a better offer or the employee is planning on starting a business that requires time.

some quit probably become of the nature of their job. Maybe the job is stressful or maybe the need to fund the one that has a good pay

I'm an employee quits from their working place when they are not satisfied with what they have been paid or they don't like the working environment.
It is something I understand, I have seen many quit for some time now, this in view of the low salaries. However, it is a situation that my country is going through, in another job there is not much difference, I prefer to stay in a place where I feel good in spite of it.

employees quit for so many reasons.. for me i feel employees quit because of pay, sometimes they quit to find self growth, they also quit sometimes because of family ties and issues

Many bosses (entrepreneurs) do not want to accept suggestions from below, as if they are the smartest themselves, so that employees are undervalued, therefore every entrepreneur needs leadership. Family factors or looking for other businesses are also reasons employees quit.

Many bosses (entrepreneurs) do not want to accept suggestions from below, as if they are the smartest themselves, so that employees are undervalued, therefore every entrepreneur needs leadership. Family factors or looking for other businesses are also reasons employees quit.
Most employees quit because the works are too stressful and most times the stress will make an employee leave a particular job even though he or she is well paid for the job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds