Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
from my own experience on what i have seen so far,the reason most employees quit their jobs is if they have found a better paying job and a job that would help them acheive their career objectives,else they will just endure whatever they are currently facing in their place of work just for the pay cheque.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are a lot of reasons why employees quit, one of them is maybe they feel underpaid, secondly is possible that they are over stressed and have to put in overtime whether they like it or not. Generally people quit when they don't feel well treated and also when they've gotten a job with a higher pay.

You are absolutely right, one must think that the years are passing and retirement will come at some point. That is why you should look for the best options to generate income, and save for that moment. If we are self-employed and have the constancy in saving, we will not have problems in the future.
Sure, its good you acknowledged that old age is on its way. And we should work very hard now to earn a living via autopilot based on the savings and investment we've made.

Employees quit because of various reasons but one thing I am sure of is that employees don't just quit out of the blues whatever might be the reason must be something that took he or she to the last straw leaving such person with one decision example no payment, unrealistic desires, sexual abuse.

Sure, its good you acknowledged that old age is on its way. And we should work very hard now to earn a living via autopilot based on the savings and investment we've made.
That's where I am @Sincerem , staying active daily and whenever I can . You have to think about the future that will surely come and be financially prepared for it. That's why so far I have not thought about leaving my economic entries , neither online nor offline.

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
I think we have the same view about this issue. The boss should not be so bossy. They should be leaders by example. They should walk their talk. They should put themselves in the shoes of their employees. They should explain and demonstrate how things should be done and give a reasonable deadline to be met by the employees. They should not be angry bosses.

I know most people quit when the job is not so favourable to them. Maybe the work is too much for a little pay, or the boss is too bossy or fellow workers are not tolerable. Anyway, several people have their own reasons for quitting, others can just be a better opportunity has come up.

Some employee quit because the boss is not treating them well or the work load is much. Some retire because they have started something of their own.

There are many reasons why employees quit their job but i think the most common reason is the fact that the salary they are paid is not enough for them.

There are many reasons why employees quit their job but i think the most common reason is the fact that the salary they are paid is not enough for them.
The most common reason is better scope of growth. Some businesses don't provide the space for growth. If someone is hardworking and there's no one who acknowledge his hard work, obviously he will get disappointed.

There are many reasons why employees quit their jobs. An employee can quit his job if he gets a better offer from another company, he can also quit his job if the job is too stressful with lesser salary.

There are many reasons why employees quit their jobs. An employee can quit his job if he gets a better offer from another company, he can also quit his job if the job is too stressful with lesser salary.
There are some external and internal reasons why an employee quits the business. External factors is like getting better job offers, or any kind of personal reason. Internal reasons consists of any reason that it derives from the business itself.

Employer going to quit if the working condition is no longer benefits them in terms of income and other things. This is why it is very important for business owner to create conducive environment for their workers.
Most employee quits from their workplace when because they are not favorable with the workplace most times they don't like the working environment or maybe the work is too stressful.

A lot of work employees actually quit due to so many reasons but I have found that one of the most predominant ones is that I leave due to poor working conditions and then being underpaid.

So many factors like it could be for money, relocation purposes,bad work environment etc but whatever the reason ,don't be hasty .

Workers will quit the job they are doing if it happens that they are not receiving their salary on time and they are being owed several months. After all the reason why they are working is to make money on time.

That's where I am @Sincerem , staying active daily and whenever I can . You have to think about the future that will surely come and be financially prepared for it. That's why so far I have not thought about leaving my economic entries , neither online nor offline.
You're absolutely on the right lane, for not dropping your online or offline way of generating money dear. Keep sailing your way through and believe you'll earn more better reward in the future.

People are going to quit the job they are doing if the income from that job will no longer match their expenses. People are going to quit if they are facing series of challenges and pressure in the workplace.
Most people quit jobs because they meet their expectations. Maybe the job pays below their input. Some quit die to personal decision where the work environment is now toxic to them.

Most employees do quit because their employers are very mean people and treats them as if they are not worth their onions. They simply leave at the slightest chance they get

You're absolutely on the right lane, for not dropping your online or offline way of generating money dear. Keep sailing your way through and believe you'll earn more better reward in the future.
That's how it is and that's what I hope. Although on the subject, there have been times when I have wanted to quit my job, when the salary does not compensate my effort, but it is better to have a low salary than none at all. On the other hand, I like my duties within the company and these are valued by my immediate boss.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds