Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

People are going to quit the job they are doing if the income from that job will no longer match their expenses. People are going to quit if they are facing series of challenges and pressure in the workplace.

Advertisement Placeholder
  • You Found a New Job. Obviously, the best reason for quitting a job is that you've found a new one. ...
  • You Hate Your Job. Don't quit your job right away, even if you hate it. ...
  • Illness. ...
  • Difficult Work Environment. ...
  • Schedules and Hours. ...
  • Going Back to School. ...
  • Career Change. ...
  • Relocation.

Why do employees quit in your view? Personally, I think most of the time it's because a boss is being a boss. They should rather be a leader and lead the team to the right direction.
Lack of communication with employers. Low or reduced wages. Increase of tasks for the same pay. And so many other reasons.

There could be various reasons. The most frequent use to be:

1) the long distance between home and the workplace (in the cases of offline jobs), involving expenses that come to be higher than salary. In this case, it's like people are paying to work and not convenient at all

2) health matters: the kind of job too unsuitable for one's health

3) unsolved mobbing and bossing

The first 2 happened once to me when I lived in Italy and after days I was compelled to quit the very far from home workplace.

Employees quit Business organization due to different reasons. Some of them is that employee seek for new opportunities else where another major reason Is that if there is low payment of salary

• You Found a New Job. Obviously, the best reason for quitting a job is that you've found a new one. ...
  • You Hate Your Job. Don't quit your job right away, even if you hate it. ...
  • Illness. ...
  • Difficult Work Environment. ...
  • Schedules and Hours. ...
  • Going Back to School. ...
  • Career Change. ...
  • Relocation.
Explaining in details how employee quit working can be explained in many ways , the first reason for quitting is if an employee have found another job that pays more than his current one, and also due to a difficult working environment.

It's a good point ,"One should save while serving a boss and have the mindset that one day he or she will be a boss too." It is the correct attitude that a worker with a desire to excel must have. Many employees are only satisfied with working in a company and growing old there, others in turn have a desire to learn and then be an entrepreneur.
That should be the mindset dear. We shouldn't rely on just being a servant all through our lives. Cos a day will come such opportunity will elude us.

Another reason people are going to quit is when they see a better offer elsewhere. When this happens they will have no other choice than to quit the present job they are doing.

That should be the mindset dear. We shouldn't rely on just being a servant all through our lives. Cos a day will come such opportunity will elude us.
Of course, we must be alert when such an opportunity arrives to take advantage of it, and for this we must be prepared with good capital and acquired knowledge. At that moment, we resign from the job and continue with the venture.

Employees can quit from their place of work due to many reasons. For example if one is been paid a low amount of money and the employees responsibility is getting cumbersome, the employee will seek for better paying opportunity out there

I agree with you, most times when employees quit, it's normally because they feel unwelcomed by the company in general or the management directly or feel they are not being productive

Of course, we must be alert when such an opportunity arrives to take advantage of it, and for this we must be prepared with good capital and acquired knowledge. At that moment, we resign from the job and continue with the venture.
Sure, we ought to carry it on the back of our minds that retirement is looming. That's why we stick to our job now, work more hard to make the future brighter to enjoy during old age.

I think money is the primary reason why employees quit. let say, your salary is $100, when you get a job that offers $120, wouldn't you quit your existing job.
I believe you that money is one of the primary reasons that employees leave an organisation but another reason that most employees do leave an organisation in the fact that the organisation have not presented a way for the employee to develop themselves so they will feel limited in that role of that theirs.

When you compare your earnings with your work force, the time consumed and the energy required alongside other factors and you see you are on the losing end, the only available option is to quit

I think that there are many reasons why employees quit a job. It may be that they've found another paying job or that the job has become a burden to them and can't be combined with other activities.

Well it depends on the individual, alot of Reasons. I have seen some quit because he was about to change location, my sister once quit her job because the boss was nit treating them well. I have also seen cases whereby they quit because they are not being paid.

Sure, we ought to carry it on the back of our minds that retirement is looming. That's why we stick to our job now, work more hard to make the future brighter to enjoy during old age.
You are absolutely right, one must think that the years are passing and retirement will come at some point. That is why you should look for the best options to generate income, and save for that moment. If we are self-employed and have the constancy in saving, we will not have problems in the future.

I also noticed that one of the reasons why employees do quit is because they feel that the company is not heading in the right direction and then they want to contribute.

If you see any employee that quit from a business it means that the business is not favouring they're playing again because if I'm to a business and your pay is encouraging there for you by happy staying and continuing rendering your service in that company

The most common reason most employees quite is because they've seen it gotten a better offer compered to their present place of work

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds