Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

One of the major reasons why employees quit is when the working condition isn't favorable. The employees also tend to quit if he/she gets a better offer from another company.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most employee quits because they are tired of being pushed around like a slave by the boss who pays them money that does not worth the work they are doing for the organisation.

Employees quit when the get better job opportunities, or they may have saved enough money to help them start and grow a business, instead of remaining in same company and earning less.

Employees quit when the get better job opportunities, or they may have saved enough money to help them start and grow a business, instead of remaining in same company and earning less.
Thats the first reason why employee quit their current job, it means they have better job opportunities or maybe they can no longer cope with the enslavement of their boss.

An employee would readily be wanting to leave a company that is generally not matching their ambition. One of the biggest reasons why employees usually leave a company is because they are usually given a better offer from a company outside.

There are several reasons why a worker quit or resign his job, ranging from toxic environment, poor renumeration to lack of career expansion, lack of promotion is also one of them. A worker may know when he goes to work but don't know when to com back.

Thats the first reason why employee quit their current job, it means they have better job opportunities or maybe they can no longer cope with the enslavement of their boss.
Seriously, there is actually no reason for one to quit their job when they have got no better opportunities. Although some entrepreneurs can do that to start a business from scratch m

I am not also supporting quitting ones job without having a better alternative kob to replace the one you are doing but sometimes frustration from the boss at work might lead you into quitting.

Employees quit because of some reasons:
1: They either don't like the boss or they simply having some fights with him in the work's place
2: They have worked for so long and got used to the job so much that they utilized it to the fullest and quit.
3: If they found a better paying job, with better terms and the new job might even be closer to their house.
4: Age is another reason for employees to quit their jobs since they reached the pension age and now they don't have to work anymore.

They either don't like the job or they don't like the pay, sometimes both.

I think people will only tolerate a certain level of unenjoyment for a set pay before they feel it is not worth it.

They usually quit because they dont feel like their treated fair. Theres alot of reasons why they quit ill give you some examples. To much to do, underpaid, boss mean, getting bullied and working to much.

Employee's quit their jobs for many reasons , because they cant cope due to the stress of the workload or maybe because they are been paid lesser than the work they are doing, or maybe they are being molested , sexually abused or embarrass by the employer.
I am also somebody who is capable of creating a business if I believe that the work there is too stressful and they pay does not reflect the amount of energy in which I am putting to ensure the company grows.

I am also somebody who is capable of creating a business if I believe that the work there is too stressful and they pay does not reflect the amount of energy in which I am putting to ensure the company grows.
I was also working for someone who doesn't appreciate my presence at work , but I decided to start my own business because I felt up I can also start something on my own , so most employee quit due to different reason.

Employees are always going to quit in a business if they think that the environment that has been setup is something that is not favorable for them and is also having an adverse effect on their mental health.

Anyone who is not satisfied with their income will resign. Working under a boss should not be permanent. You should save while serving your boss and take the attitude that one day he or she will also be your boss.

We have different mentalities which we used in approaching our business lives , some people are working under another people in order to raise money to start their own business and once they are doing and ready , they have to quit and start their own business.
We have different mentalities which we used in approaching our business lives , some people are working under another people in order to raise money to start their own business and once they are doing and ready , they have to quit and start their own business.

There are many reason why a person may want to stop working from their job. I think the main reason is a poor working environment or the pressure they get from work. Also if you find a better working environment with a much better pay you will definitely quit your current jobs.

There are so many reasons to why employees may quite though sometimes it may be personal or on opinions. sometimes is poor conditions of service, like poor salaries etc.

Employees normally quits when they are not satisfied with the way the organisation is been run , or when they are being paid peanut as salary and they knew they deserve better.

Many employers quite because of many reasons, reasons like non payment of salaries, better offers from other organizations, maltreatment of the employee and many more
There are lots of reasons why most persons working in an organisation usually quit,they might decide to find new challange in another organisaton,or they are not seeing themself grow in the present organsation and lots more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds