Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

There are lots of reasons why most persons working in an organisation usually quit,they might decide to find new challange in another organisaton,or they are not seeing themself grow in the present organsation and lots more.
This is very true. Most people who quit do so because they can no longer bear the working conditions of the place they worked in. So the only thing left to do is to resign from the organization.

Advertisement Placeholder
People quit their jobs due to several reasons from my experience as a manager which could be stress at work, getting a better offer with more pay, a more challenging job or as you said starting up their own establishment.
Yes some people quit their jobs for so many reasons they can quit base on their salary earning, maybe if their salary earning is too poor these can make them quit, or the job is too stressful, that is what can make people quit.

Most times, people quit their job because of low pay. If the boss is strict, people will still be working for him or her provided the pay much. Also, some quit their job because of their boss strict and policy. Some even quit because the job demand alot of time they're not required to give.

This is very true. Most people who quit do so because they can no longer bear the working conditions of the place they worked in. So the only thing left to do is to resign from the organization.
That would be if the employee have a very good skill and is very competent at what he does,because if that is not the case it would be very diificult getting another job,most persons that select jobs are coming from the stand off capacity to deliver.

A lot of hurdles come in an employee's way, Working as an employee is like being in jail. You have to be very careful at every step or else you have to hear a lot from your boss. So stress and working load and time managing compelled employees to quit their job.

there are several reasons why employees quit in a particular business venture. One of the major reasons is when they are underpaid. If you are not properly paid for the work you have no other option than to resign.

there are several reasons why employees quit in a particular business venture. One of the major reasons is when they are underpaid. If you are not properly paid for the work you have no other option than to resign.
People may decide to quit their jobs for different reasons. It might be related to financial reasons, change of location or even poor working conditions of the job.

People may decide to quit their jobs for different reasons. It might be related to financial reasons, change of location or even poor working conditions of the job.
I read something today about someone who said that he does not like to stay in a job for more than three years. I think this is one of the reasons people leave their jobs because of boredom and other reasons known to them.

I read something today about someone who said that he does not like to stay in a job for more than three years. I think this is one of the reasons people leave their jobs because of boredom and other reasons known to them.
There are some people who don't like working at a particular place for a long time. They prefer moving from one field or role to another and they are quite experienced in many areas.

There are some people who don't like working at a particular place for a long time. They prefer moving from one field or role to another and they are quite experienced in many areas.
Probably I think it is all about personal convictions and aspirations you. What works for one person may not actually work for another person and that's why some people do not like to work in a particular environment for a long time

People quit their jobs due to several reasons from my experience as a manager which could be stress at work, getting a better offer with more pay, a more challenging job or as you said starting up their own establishment.
Most people quit from their work because they are not satisfied with the job these can be the reason why some people quit, or maybe the work is so stressful to them or the place of work is too far.

People decides to quit their place of work based on different reasons , if your salary is not enough and you realises some other company promising you better salary , its normal to quit for a better and well paying job

People decides to quit their place of work based on different reasons , if your salary is not enough and you realises some other company promising you better salary , its normal to quit for a better and well paying job
The major reason why employees leave an organization is because of renumeration. If they happen to see a better offer elsewhere, it is very likely that they will leave.

Probably I think it is all about personal convictions and aspirations you. What works for one person may not actually work for another person and that's why some people do not like to work in a particular environment for a long time
We are working in order to be a better person in life , and staying in one particular organisation doesn't necessarily means you are loyal , it might be because you dont have a better job offer

Employees quit for many reasons, for example..

When they get a better prospect

When they are not satisfied with the pay scale

When they are not satisfied with the nature of the job

When they are bullied by co-workers

When the boss is too bossy

When they become a part of scandal (for example, they have affairs with co-workers), etc.

When I left the job, I left because I had a fight with the boss. I quit the job just in 17 days.
You're right. The reasons you stated above are enough for an employee to quit. I also notice that as an employee once you lose interest in your job, you will begin to see alot excuses and complaint.
Employees quit for many reasons, for example..

When they get a better prospect

When they are not satisfied with the pay scale

When they are not satisfied with the nature of the job

When they are bullied by co-workers

When the boss is too bossy

When they become a part of scandal (for example, they have affairs with co-workers), etc.

When I left the job, I left because I had a fight with the boss. I quit the job just in 17 days.
You're right. The reasons you stated above are enough for an employee to quit. I also notice that as an employee once you lose interest in your job, you will begin to see alot excuses and complaint.

Employees are likely to quit because of a variety of reasons. It might be because they are not happy with the working conditions of the place or due to a change in location.

We are working in order to be a better person in life , and staying in one particular organisation doesn't necessarily means you are loyal , it might be because you dont have a better job offer
That is true. I don't even think it makes sense to be too loyal to a business organisation because there are some cases in which they can lay you off. It is better for you to be looking for a better opportunity instead of stalking in one place.

Employees are likely to quit because of a variety of reasons. It might be because they are not happy with the working conditions of the place or due to a change in location.
[/QUITE]
Yes I have seen people quit due to the flimsiest of reasons. Others leave because there is no career growth in that particular job sector or some might leave because of lack of job satisfaction.

Maybe they get tired and don't like their jobs even though they receive a decent salary. Maybe they found a better job opportunity with a better salary or it caused health problems.

Work under a boss or manger always stressful jobs, l have some friends they are always complaining their manager is psycho type person, whenever he fights with his wife, he orders to much loaded works to their workers, thats the reason mine so many friends leaved that job,
This is just a example, there are several problems behind to quit a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds