Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do employees quit?

Honestly, you are very right. Many boss are just too not humble but they disguise more as the boss and see themselves as if nobody else worth better. They clash severally with their workers and most workers ended resigning or leaving the jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'd quit a job if a better one comes along and with a better one I mean better pay, benefits and more opportunities for learning new things and career advancements.

If one isn't satisfied with his or her earnings they opt for resignation. Working under a boss shouldn't be a lasting one. One should save during serving a boss and have the mindset that one day he or she will be a boss too.
I agree with you my dear. I have experienced it on myself. When I am not happy anymore in the company where I am working with, I will resign. I don't like to quarrel with my boss or co employees. I will just resign and look for better workplace or better opportunities that may come my way. I don't like to force myself into doing something I don't like or working anymore.

In some cases, employees quit because of too much workload, especially if they do not get enough pay at the end of so much work input.

In some cases, employees quit because of too much workload, especially if they do not get enough pay at the end of so much work input.
That's true, what about a situation where the pay is really good but the work load is much, would you give up that job or continue?

I believe most employee quits when the terms and condition of the company is no longer favourable to them anymore,when they feel stressed out and got tired of the working environment and also when they have gotten another better offer.

Workers do resign from their various or respective workes, as a result of dissatisfaction either in terms of working conditions or salaries and sometimes the location of their offices makes them quite most especially were their is no peace in the environment.

I won't be able to give the exact reason why people quit but I feel that individual has their reason for quiting,it could because they have discovered a more high paying job,or the attitude of the boss is intolerant

Most employees quit when they realize that they are not treated well or that their salaries is not worth the the time they put into the work while most of them quit because if the stress and then they find a less stressful job

Everyone has a reason for which they quited their place of work , some could be that the stress is so much and they cannot continue most especially over here and some is always as a result of them being able to get a better employment and some can be as a result of bad manager.

Employees may quite jobs due to too much stress, maltreatment by the boss, arrival of a new higher paying job, starting a new family, change of interest, and also change of location.

There are lots of reasons in which someone will quit the job which they are going. People are going to quit if the workplace is no longer conducive for them. People can quit when they are relocating to another place.

Yeah, a heavy workload and a pay that does not correspond to it can make many people to quit. That is so understandable since one will be straining too much for peanuts pay.

There are different reasons employees quit. It could be ill treatment from their employer, little pay, very demanding jobs or maybe they could want to start up their own business.

There are lots of reasons in which someone will quit the job which they are going. People are going to quit if the workplace is no longer conducive for them. People can quit when they are relocating to another place.
True, there are even cases whereby some quit their current jobs and relocate to another place that has a better job offer. Can you relocate to a new location for a job offer?

It could be due to a poor salary, an uncomfortable work atmosphere, a better job offer,too much stress or due to illhealth.
Apart from the ones mentioned, employees may quit their jobs due to relocation to a new environment.
I can remember when I relocated to another state with my family, I had no other option but to quit my job as at that time.

Most employees quits because they are not given what they wanted or Maybe they are been paid peanuts.that's why most employees quit.

Some of this analytical work is generating fresh insights about what impels employees to quit. In general, people leave their jobs because they don't like their boss, don't see opportunities for promotion or growth, or are offered a better gig (and often higher pay); these reasons have held steady for years.

Employees quit when the conditions for working in the company becomes unfavourable or forming a habit of owing employees for too long. Another reason might be when an employee gets a better paid job elsewhere, they usually quit their current business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds