Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

A customer who always comes back to you should be your ideal customer. However, you should never dicriminate against your customers. You should provide equal services to all of them.

Advertisement Placeholder
The ideal customer is someone that will be able to believe in the product and do everything in his power to promote the business to other customers . He should not be a debtor

Your ideal customers are those you will meet their needs by the solution that you have through your goods and services.

Your ideal customers are those you will meet their needs by the solution that you have through your goods and services.
Well said, anyone can be your idea customer as long as you can render your services to them and in return you get capital then you are good to go.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business.
Those who come often to buy your product should be your ideal customers because they are your real customers and you must try to maintain them so that the consistency will continue.

The person that needs to be your idea customer is the one that patronizes your business come rain come shine he will come to buy from you. Your idea customer should be the one that advices you on how to progress on your business.

Your deal customers should be someone who regularly coming to your business to patronized it, that is your deal customers your regular customers.

An ideal customer is someone who will always come back for more of your products and services. And anyone can become your ideal customer if you treat the person well. These will bring more customers for you

Your idea customers should be the one that patronizes your business at all time no matter the price or the location of your business is your idea customer.

Your ideal customer can also be called your right customer. The ideal customer is one that will help your business a big time. They are the audience which you must get your products to through the right channels

Your ideal customers should first your location of business,then follow buy what really trending around and what is needed but lacking,what I mean by your location is for example,if you want to sell book then,you should first think of were people live,and should be close to where there is a school for college or University

Your ideal customer is someone who comes to your business and negotiates a product or services from your business and ends up making a purchase for you at the end of the negotiation

To me every customer should be your ideal customer since you selling your product in other to meet up thier demand and be happy also ,all of them should be your Ideal customers.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Eyour ideal customer should be yourself,put yourself in a consumers shoes ask yourself if I was a consumer would I buy this product? What kind of value is this product offering?

Eyour ideal customer should be yourself,put yourself in a consumers shoes ask yourself if I was a consumer would I buy this product? What kind of value is this product offering?
Wow, I have never thought of it that way. It's a good way though, because we always want the best for ourselves, if we can treat our customers the same way we treat ourselves, then we would always offer quality service.

To me every customer should be your ideal customer since you selling your product in other to meet up thier demand and be happy also ,all of them should be your Ideal customers.
It is not exactly meeting the demand but it is more of the customer meeting your supply. You have to be in that attitude that you need the customer so that you will always feel that you are on the edge of the bargain. Thinking that you have given the customer what they need may give you a false sense of confidence.

Your ideal customers are those who are always patronizing your business. They will always give valuable information on how to promote your business.

If you had lots of pens then your ideal customer is a student, your ideal customers are the ones who need your product or service.

An ideal costumer is the costumer that you feel comfortable working with. The customers that are satisfied with your products and consistently come back for. A customer that's loyal to you and even refers people to you.

It's Simple depending on the business you do, your business should attract those in need of what you sell, of the product you are into so your ideal customers should be those you are rendering services to

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds