Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

Your ideal customers are those that meet the exact specification of your business and are happy with the product or services that they are get to from the services you are rendering. They are always coming back to purchase goodsfrom you and they are satisfied with you services or products.

Advertisement Placeholder
The ideal customer of a business are the customers with the high patronage those who always tell you the truth about if you need to improve your product or services or if you need to add up spice to your business.

Firtsly an ideal customer should come from your target. Whatever niche you habe ass a target in your business is where your ideal customer will come from

Your ideal customer should be those that are relevant tonthew tyoe of products or services you provide. They are the ones that directly needs your services as wellnas your products

an ideal customer are those who are always ready to patronize you at any time for the purchase of their immediate or needed goods no matter what condition they always there for you.

Your ideal customers should be the ones that your business is targeted at. If you are opening a female clothing business, then your i deal customers would be females.

Your ideal customers are the ones who have interest in the product or service you are offering. If it's not age restricted, then It can be anybody.

There is no idea customer as long as it is your targeted audience, then you are good to go. As long as you get customers and make profit that is major goal.

When you venture into a business, one of the main reason for that is to provide a service or good to a particular type of person(s), those persons are your ideal customers.

Think your ideal customer is someone who patronized business every time, so is customers who come around to purchase your goods.

Your ideal customers are the ones who have interest in the product or service you are offering. If it's not age restricted, then It can be anybody.
Maybe this thread is all about the customers who are coming regularly to buy the products that you are selling. When a buyer comes once and do not come back then you cannot consider him an ideal customer simply because he is not a customer but just a buyer.

Your idel customers should be your target audience because you can not sell to people what is not their need and expect them to patronize you no you must sell what thru ate in need of.

Your ideal customers should be the ones that your business is targeted at. If you are opening a female clothing business, then your i deal customers would be females.
I agree with the target customers like you mentioned about a clothing store. However, if those customers are problematic then I would say that they are not ideal. For me, an ideal customer is one who pays in cash (or credit card) and who does not avail of your generosity to give her a credit line.

Your ideal customers are those who are most likely to be happy with their purchase(s), to come back for more, and to spread positive word of mouth about your business. If you're looking for more help with getting customers to advocate for your business.
Your ideal customer should be a customer they always come and buy from you every time and never change your product but always use your product.

This is actually a very tricky question but I will place my ideal customer as someone who has never bought something from me but there is a tendency that he will be a repeat buyer whenever he buys.

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
I could not give you an answer because your question is not complete. What is your business in the first place? If your business is food, then your customers are the hungry.

Someone who will profit from your goods or service is your ideal client. However, depending on your present company position, it may also be characterized as someone you wish to target with your marketing and advertising.

Your ideal customer should be a customer they always come and buy from you every time and never change your product but always use your product.

Seriously, it's actually what an ideal customer is all about because they have utmost respect and loyalty to your business products and services no matter what.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds