Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who should be my ideal customer

Your ideal customer should be a customer that comes to your business to make enquiry of your product or services and that ends up making purchase before leaving your business premises

Advertisement Placeholder
You ideal customer is the one person that markets your business also know as you customer someone who showcase your product with you there or without uou present

Your ideal customers are those who have really benefited from your products or services, they are those who are always happy dealing with you, they are also the ones that spread the word about the quality of your services or business to others who in turn become ideal customers.

My ideal customer should be someone who makes be a better entrepreneur. Tells me the negative and positives of my product and doesn't owe

Someone that understands the market alongside with you anytime he comes to patronize you, as such patronizes you on a constant.

Your ideal customer is the one that pay for the goods and services but on time. they are the one who tell you how you can improve on the products and services.

My ideal customer is one who sees my business as what it is, a business regardless of the relationship we share on a personal level. He buys and pays promptly.

To me I feel that ideal customer are just like stake holders in company,the customer that will always want to buy or patronise you

I asked myself one question a few years ago and it was this same questions: Asking the right questions is the most important thing in life. When you ask questions it's all about showing confidence. I need answers So i want to know, Who should be my ideal customer for my business
Your ideal customer should be that person who patronizes your products and services.
He or she should be able to find your products and services satisfactory.
He or she should also be able to pay for goods and services offered.

Your ideal customers are the one that want progress for your business. They are the one that support you when you want to do a special program. They stay loyal to your brand.

An ideal customer should be one who will always come back. Those customers one has a comfortability working with. These are regular customers. You know them and they know you. And they are loyal to you at every pointing time. They are committed to what you exchange with them.

It is not always easy to repeat your customers who was purchased your business product and services because of the number of competition that is out there striving to take them from patronizing your business product and services which is why when a customer keeps coming back he is definitely your ideal customer.

Your ideal customers should be your specific target audience. If you're selling women's bag, wigs, creams your target audience should be women who uses those products, this is because, it's not all women that uses wig, cream or bags. You see, it's not all women that uses wig and it's not all women that may use bag, some of them may prefer purses so your target audience or your ideal customers should be someone who has need for the products.

The products you are selling determines who your customers. If you are selling iPhones, your customers are rich people or people with high income. If you are selling Chinese phone, your customers are lower middle class.

That's true, the product determines your customers. If you are selling cosmetics, your ideal customers are women. If you are selling male grooming products your customers are adult men.

An ideal customer is one who is easy to convince to patronize your business. Ideal customers are easy to attract and they require minimal effort to keep.

Your ideal customers should be your specific target audience. If you're selling women's bag, wigs, creams your target audience should be women who uses those products, this is because, it's not all women that uses wig, cream or bags. You see, it's not all women that uses wig and it's not all women that may use bag, some of them may prefer purses so your target audience or your ideal customers should be someone who has need for the products.
My ideal customers should be customers who are in need of my products or services. My ideal customer is one who pays up the bills without being indebted.
My ideal customer should be able to contribute positively to the growth of the business.

Your ideal customer will be determined based on the type of products you want to sell, when you decide okay these are the kind of products I want to sell, then you will know the people you need to target and from there you will know your ideal customer, so that you will also know the ideal place to set up, where your customers who you feel we need this product can come and patronize you.

I believe that first of all your ideal customer is supposed to be somebody who has the ability to be able to buy constantly from you. What I mean is that somebody that can be a repeat customer.

The ideal customers is the customers that patronize an entrepreneur always to buy their products and paid instantly. If they have any complain from the product they have bought from their company they will not tarnish the image of the company outside they would rather go to the company and complain to resolve the problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds